VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2Reply
VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 09.08.2011 by Jodi Lacerra
After long anticipation, the initial version of the VCI-100SE v4.0 mapping for Traktor Pro 2 is here. Please note that this mapping has been designed to utilize Traktor Pro 2 functions and the mapping will not work with earlier Traktor versions.

The core of the mapping shares a lot of similarities to the v3.6.4 VCI-100 mapping; however, there are a number of key changes as follows (I am going to reference things based on the current overlay text):

• The section in the Top Right section of the controller (formerly "Sampler" section) is now the Loop Recorder. The "Sampler" button will Rec the Loop Recorder and then play it afterwards. Pressing the Sampler button again after having recorded will overdub (re-record) the Loop Recorder. Shift+Sampler button will delete the Recorded Loop. The source of the Loop Recorded is not controlled by the mapping and should be set by you (e.g., main, cue, ext, aux).
  • The "Vol" knob controls the Loop Rec Dry/Wet
  • The "Glitch" knob control the Loop Rec Length
  • The "Len" knob controls overall Master Volume
  • The "Loops" section of the "Control FX" section in the upper right side of the VCI is now the "Sample Deck" section which controls Deck D as a Sample Deck.
  • While in the "Sample Deck" section the knobs will control the volume of each four sample slots of Deck D.
  • If you press the labeled "A" & "B" buttons in the "Sample" section and there is not currently a sample loaded into that slot, it will copy the current loop from Deck A (or a loop based on the current loop length setting) into the corresponding Sample Slot in Deck D and as you let go of the button (wait to see the button LED light up first, it only takes a split second) it should seamlessly pause Deck A and unpause the Sample slot. The same goes for buttons "C" and "D" for Deck B.
  • If a sample slot is occupied, the button LED should be lit to indicate this and the button will then mute/unmute the corresponding sample slot.
  • A sample within a Sample slot can be delete by pressing Shift+Sample slot button
  • If you have a Loop saved in the Loop Recorder, you can move it to a Sample Slot by pressing "Route FX" and then a Sample slot button (while in "Sample Deck" mode). It will move the Loop Recorder into a Sample slot but it will not stop the Loop Recorder from playing or unmute the just loaded Sample slot.
  • If Decks C or D are used as Sample Decks, all of the tempo, pitch bend, scratch, play, cue, eq, filter, loop/2,x2 (alters length of sample), loop 8 (sets sample to original length) and volume controls affect all four sample slots for the corresponding Sample Deck.
  • If Decks C or D are used as Sample Decks, you can utilize "Juggle 1-4" mode to trigger individual Samples within that Sample Deck.
  • All EQ knobs and Gain knobs can now be used in "Soft takeover" mode if you hold Shift while turning the knob
  • Fader FX now only uses FX bank 1 for all Decks. The controls are the same except that FX bank 1 is activated on the currently active two decks (left and right) by pressing the corresponding Jog Wheel or moving the Volume Fader downwards. FX1 can be turned off either deck by moving the corresponding Volume Fader back to the top position.
  • Triggering the FX Presets has changed. You now need to only press the corresponding FX Preset push button to load that FX Preset into FX bank 1. You will still need to push it twice to properly load the presets (once to change effects, twice to change effect parameter rates)

There are some other small changes within the mapping, but those listed above are all of the major changes. This is an initial release of DJTT's new Traktor Pro 2 mapping for the VCI-100SE, updates to follow if necessary.

Please use this thread if you believe you found a bug or have questions about the mapping's functionality.

I hope to post a visual layout soon, but for now the text above will have to do. Thanks to everyone for your patience in getting this mapping out and I appreciate everyone's support along the way.

EDIT: In v4.1, a few minor bugs and LED issues were fixed. Also, Shift+the Jog wheel no longer sets Cue Points on the fly. Now, Shift+Jog turn will seek through a track (with scratch on or off).
Suzanna Paddock
Originally Posted by dillinger23
c'mon dude, they are far busier throwing gear of 6 story roofs these days, which has of course long been the preferred way of testing electronic gear for bugs and workarounds.
Right!

I'm all for f*ckin around on a friday afternoon. But making it into a DJTT post? whatever.

I find it very strange that there is no word from the head huncho about this, since the VCI100 was the heart (and lifeline) of this community for so many years.

This feels like a silent breakup, like a GF who won't return your calls, then you see at the bar with a mate.

Whatever man, I still love my vci.

BTW, where's the best place to get VCI skins these days?
Suellen Ianelli
Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole
Is this the most up to date official file on the first post? It shows no last edited date and i cant see anymore uploads from flashflooder throughout the thread.

Cheers
MMM
it is, but i would meanwhile recommend klaemo's version here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...575#post346575 until flashflooder posts a new "official" version
Doug Bieling
Originally Posted by flashflooder
After long anticipation, the initial version of the VCI-100SE v4.0 mapping for Traktor Pro 2 is here. Please note that this mapping has been designed to utilize Traktor Pro 2 functions and the mapping will not work with earlier Traktor versions.

The core of the mapping shares a lot of similarities to the v3.6.4 VCI-100 mapping; however, there are a number of key changes as follows (I am going to reference things based on the current overlay text):

• The section in the Top Right section of the controller (formerly "Sampler" section) is now the Loop Recorder. The "Sampler" button will Rec the Loop Recorder and then play it afterwards. Pressing the Sampler button again after having recorded will overdub (re-record) the Loop Recorder. Shift+Sampler button will delete the Recorded Loop. The source of the Loop Recorded is not controlled by the mapping and should be set by you (e.g., main, cue, ext, aux).
  • The "Vol" knob controls the Loop Rec Dry/Wet
  • The "Glitch" knob control the Loop Rec Length
  • The "Len" knob controls overall Master Volume
  • The "Loops" section of the "Control FX" section in the upper right side of the VCI is now the "Sample Deck" section which controls Deck D as a Sample Deck.
  • While in the "Sample Deck" section the knobs will control the volume of each four sample slots of Deck D.
  • If you press the labeled "A" & "B" buttons in the "Sample" section and there is not currently a sample loaded into that slot, it will copy the current loop from Deck A (or a loop based on the current loop length setting) into the corresponding Sample Slot in Deck D and as you let go of the button (wait to see the button LED light up first, it only takes a split second) it should seamlessly pause Deck A and unpause the Sample slot. The same goes for buttons "C" and "D" for Deck B.
  • If a sample slot is occupied, the button LED should be lit to indicate this and the button will then mute/unmute the corresponding sample slot.
  • A sample within a Sample slot can be delete by pressing Shift+Sample slot button
  • If you have a Loop saved in the Loop Recorder, you can move it to a Sample Slot by pressing "Route FX" and then a Sample slot button (while in "Sample Deck" mode). It will move the Loop Recorder into a Sample slot but it will not stop the Loop Recorder from playing or unmute the just loaded Sample slot.
  • If Decks C or D are used as Sample Decks, all of the tempo, pitch bend, scratch, play, cue, eq, filter, loop/2,x2 (alters length of sample), loop 8 (sets sample to original length) and volume controls affect all four sample slots for the corresponding Sample Deck.
  • If Decks C or D are used as Sample Decks, you can utilize "Juggle 1-4" mode to trigger individual Samples within that Sample Deck.
  • All EQ knobs and Gain knobs can now be used in "Soft takeover" mode if you hold Shift while turning the knob
  • Fader FX now only uses FX bank 1 for all Decks. The controls are the same except that FX bank 1 is activated on the currently active two decks (left and right) by pressing the corresponding Jog Wheel or moving the Volume Fader downwards. FX1 can be turned off either deck by moving the corresponding Volume Fader back to the top position.
  • Triggering the FX Presets has changed. You now need to only press the corresponding FX Preset push button to load that FX Preset into FX bank 1. You will still need to push it twice to properly load the presets (once to change effects, twice to change effect parameter rates)

There are some other small changes within the mapping, but those listed above are all of the major changes. This is an initial release of DJTT's new Traktor Pro 2 mapping for the VCI-100SE, updates to follow if necessary.

Please use this thread if you believe you found a bug or have questions about the mapping's functionality.

I hope to post a visual layout soon, but for now the text above will have to do. Thanks to everyone for your patience in getting this mapping out and I appreciaste everyone's support along the way.
Is this the most up to date official file on the first post? It shows no last edited date and i cant see anymore uploads from flashflooder throughout the thread.

Cheers
MMM
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Looking forward to getting stuck in with this mapping now that I've just bough an Arcade mod VCI-100. Firmware upgrade hopefully coming soon from a fellow UK community member.

I'm gonna have a crack with 1.3 on the old mapping 1st the look at this. I'm well confused with everyone's tweaks here but I guess that's because I don't know the 3.6.4 mapping inside out yet.

+1 for a new overlay - I saw the JPEGs. Should I try making it full size on Illustrator so it's easier to go get printed on a sticker or vinyl?

Looking forward to following this thread too. Glad the VCI-100 is still going strong ...
Nick Storkamp
Hey guys,

So I use the VCI-100 as a mixer with two Technic-1200's and I used to love adjusting the phase meter by spinning the outside rim of the jogwheel. This gave me the best of both worlds: the scratch-ability of Turntables, with the fine tempo adjust of a midi.

This isn't that big of a problem for "sync" djs, but not being able to adjust the tempo properly is a big deal!

-DirtyDumbo
Claretha Spinosi
is it possible to map it so that when in browse mode you can scroll tracks with the jog wheels like on the s4?

i know you can do it so when scratch is held you can scroll tracks but thats annoying and i didnt really find it that nice.

thanks
Lizabeth Peight
Originally Posted by jimmymac
@sm00sh Yes it seems gone are the days of Ean walking us through new mappings on youtube. It's a shame coz imo the vci still has so much love give
Its strange also because there was a Overlay signup request page that I know many of us did use to say that we would buy an overlay and would like one, but there have been no results announced, or further reference to it since, and as for Ean tutorials, c'mon dude, they are far busier throwing gear of 6 story roofs these days, which has of course long been the preferred way of testing electronic gear for bugs and workarounds.
Marisa Nakamura
Originally Posted by sm00sh
DJTT really dropped the ball by not Bringing the VCI-100 into the Traktor 2 world with a Proper mapping and overlay.

Besides the unmatched dedication of Flashflooder (mad respect!), im getting the idea that this iconic controller is being swept under the rug. just saying

: ^^oops meant to make this its own topic, but i guess its fitting here.
+1
Petio Petev
@sm00sh Yes it seems gone are the days of Ean walking us through new mappings on youtube. It's a shame coz imo the vci still has so much love give
Vernon Vanderberg
DJTT really dropped the ball by not Bringing the VCI-100 into the Traktor 2 world with a Proper mapping and overlay.

Besides the unmatched dedication of Flashflooder (mad respect!), im getting the idea that this iconic controller is being swept under the rug. just saying

: ^^oops meant to make this its own topic, but i guess its fitting here.
Johnna Harmatz
hey I just updated to traktor 2 and downloaded the new 4.0 TSI. Now when I touch the jog wheel in scratch mode the tempo shifts to - 100 or + 100 . .so if i scratch back wards the tempo fader moves all the way to the bottom and if i scratch forwards its speeds the tempo all the way up.. it goes back to 0 % when i take my hand off the platter but it is creating a lag time when I scratch as the tempo goes back to 0 This didn't use to happen with tractor pro 1 and the older mapping...Is anyone else having this problem? hope someone can help me out.. thanks
Takisha Hodulik
No matter how many times i download and re-import (after deleting it). the knob that controls how much of the master and cued track does into your headphones is controlling the tempo fader for deck A.......
Chuck Intravia
Finally updated Traktor and issue is solved.

Goddamit it's such a blast! The mixing speed you can achieve with this mapping is ridiculous. Once you get the automatism, your mix just never gets empty. as soon as you have a lonely beat, throw in the samples from previous songs, show off beatmashing skills until drop comes and BOUM.
Lizabeth Peight
Originally Posted by MGF5150
will there be a new over-lay?
And when will the standard overlay be back in stock?
Thanks!
Hey there, so was is happening finally with regards to an overlay... there was a facebook vote page set up, what were the results, is a new overlay happening?

cheers from UKland.
Takisha Hodulik
Edit: i saw that half are labled for firmware 1.4.

my platters still are not controlling tempo bend when i rotate them though (midi signals are being sent)
Takisha Hodulik
No updates on this issue. Are you using fw1.4? I left all of the fw1.3 commands in the mapping but didn't test in on an older VCI-100.
Thanks for the reply! I am on 1.3. I will try re-importing.
Faustina Bierschenk
Originally Posted by klaemo
that's intentional. 4.0 does it that way and I believe it's quite clever.

PS: I fixed an issue in my mapping. check out my earlier post for the updated version
clever as it might be it is a big problem that FX are turned off with no real way to turn them back on besides doing it with a mouse click (which if you're like me, won't be feasible if you're using a layout that hides the mixer knobs)

thanks for putting in the extra effort but i'm going back to 3.6.4 and hoping the LED bugs get fixed... honestly i'd be happy if flashflooder released a 3.7 version that had the LED's fixed and converted the old sampler function to use T2's new sample thing (not the sample deck, the other thing.. i hope that makes sense)... i've realized that i'm more interested in having 4 track decks than any sample decks so i guess this is the end of the line for me
Mayra Depasse
Originally Posted by Dr Draught
It did this again to me whilst I was just mashing the cue button to time my drop. All I did was press it in time with the beat 4 or 5 times and the master volume went real low. I always do this so it seems this glitch only happens very rarely.

Do you guys believe this is a mapping thing or another issue?
My guess is that the tiny master volume knob (top right corner on the VCI) moves a little bit due to the vibration. It then sends a midi message to traktor and sets the master volume to the "selected" amount. In your case the hardware knob must have been at a way lower setting than the software.
If I'm right, it should be enough to calibrate the knob when starting traktor. Just set the master volume with the hardware knob to the prefered amount. That way hardware and software match and a small knob movement doesn't set the volume do an arbitrary amount.

Originally Posted by kevinmcq
woop woop thanks for doing that real quick.. noticed one bug though.. looks like the code to make the volume fader turn FX unit 1 and 2 on and off are still in there... if unit 1 is off on the left, you activate fader fx, and move the volume fader, unit 1 activates, when the fader is returned to the full position, fx unit 1 turns off... same thing happens on the left side with fx unit 2
that's intentional. 4.0 does it that way and I believe it's quite clever.

PS: I fixed an issue in my mapping. check out my earlier post for the updated version
Laquita Cofsky
Originally Posted by Dr Draught
Also has anyone had the master volume suddenly change to a very low value during sets? I can't recreate this but it has happened twice. I Can't remember which mapping it was in unfortunately.
It did this again to me whilst I was just mashing the cue button to time my drop. All I did was press it in time with the beat 4 or 5 times and the master volume went real low. I always do this so it seems this glitch only happens very rarely.

Do you guys believe this is a mapping thing or another issue?

EDIT - I don't believe this is a mapping problem anymore
Chuck Intravia
Originally Posted by Pedrotax
Hi, thanks for all the mappings, all perfectly work except for the sample autoplay feature. I tried every single one and still cannot get my head around it. I play the track, loop it, press the appropriate buttons according to deck A or B, but it doesn't pause no matter how long I wait and the samples don't play. I've seen this issue in previous pages, but there seems to be no solution. I've got 1.4 and traktor 2, and all the other features work perfectly!
Bump, Need help on this one please!
Laquita Cofsky
Originally Posted by EtriX
Done that and it increases the amount of pitch changed within the small span but the fader still doesn't move the full range of the software slider.

So if I max the slider on the VCI it only moves slightly in Traktor.
Yeah I've got that, just gotta try to not look at it I guess.

What I find anoying is using the jogwheel and pitch fader at the same time gives me crazy BPMs, moving whatever I'm mixing way out of time.

I believe both issues have more to do with the 1.4 firmware than the mapping though.
Sherrie Carcieri
I love that I can now know which of my hot cues are currently active with this led fix!
Hey guys,
i fixed the LEDs of the four transport buttons of each deck. They should now work as expected, which means:
- Play/Pause lights up accordingly
- Cue lights up when pressed
- Echo/Slice buttons light up when the effects are active
- when in Juggle Mode, the buttons light up if a hotcue is stored at that position

Feel free to test it and please let me know if something doesn't work or if you want me to fix other bugs.
I was also believeing about remapping the jogwheels to allow quick seeking when not in vinyl mode.

I hope flashflooder doesn't mind that I messed around in his mapping.

oh and: This is not an official DJTT release, it's merely a small bugfix by a random VCI-100 user

edit: attached an updated overlay, dunno if it's clear enough though
Laquita Cofsky
I like the return of the old effects / faderFX in Klaemo's mapping, nice work bro.

I also like the new LED arrangement in juggle but Flashflooder has a good point. Maybe a few well placed LED's elsewhere could help?

Also has anyone had the master volume suddenly change to a very low value during sets? I can't recreate this but it has happened twice. I Can't remember which mapping it was in unfortunately.
Faustina Bierschenk
another update: this is basically 4.0 with 3.6.4 FaderFX mode (no personal changes)
  • LEDs work as expected (juggle mode now behaves like v3.6.4, too)
  • reverted back to v3.6.4 FaderFX behavior. that means: FX Unit 1 for Deck A&C, FX Unit 2 for Deck B&D, selecting the presets also works the same as in v3.6.4
  • fixed layout switching, which got lost in my earlier version
  • when in FaderFX mode, tapping on the jog wheels now also activates the effect when Scratch is turned off (bug mentioned by flashflooder)

The bugs were legit problems in 4.0, so I fixed them and 3.6.4 FaderFX behavior is what a lot of people wanted. I left out my personal changes I included earlier.

One thing I noticed, the Play/Pause LED doesn't stay lit up...but I believe that's how 3.6.4 handled it, too.
woop woop thanks for doing that real quick.. noticed one bug though.. looks like the code to make the volume fader turn FX unit 1 and 2 on and off are still in there... if unit 1 is off on the left, you activate fader fx, and move the volume fader, unit 1 activates, when the fader is returned to the full position, fx unit 1 turns off... same thing happens on the left side with fx unit 2
Chuck Intravia
Hi, thanks for all the mappings, all perfectly work except for the sample autoplay feature. I tried every single one and still cannot get my head around it. I play the track, loop it, press the appropriate buttons according to deck A or B, but it doesn't pause no matter how long I wait and the samples don't play. I've seen this issue in previous pages, but there seems to be no solution. I've got 1.4 and traktor 2, and all the other features work perfectly!
Mayra Depasse
another update: this is basically 4.0 with 3.6.4 FaderFX mode (no personal changes)
  • LEDs work as expected (juggle mode now behaves like v3.6.4, too)
  • reverted back to v3.6.4 FaderFX behavior. that means: FX Unit 1 for Deck A&C, FX Unit 2 for Deck B&D, selecting the presets also works the same as in v3.6.4
  • fixed layout switching, which got lost in my earlier version
  • when in FaderFX mode, tapping on the jog wheels now also activates the effect when Scratch is turned off (bug mentioned by flashflooder)

The bugs were legit problems in 4.0, so I fixed them and 3.6.4 FaderFX behavior is what a lot of people wanted. I left out my personal changes I included earlier.

One thing I noticed, the Play/Pause LED doesn't stay lit up...but I believe that's how 3.6.4 handled it, too.

edit: attached new version. i copied over too much of the old behavior. the loop recorder controls in the top right section of the VCI also controlled the slicer. fixed now
Faustina Bierschenk
Hey folks,
here is an updated version of the mapping with the following changes:

• LEDs work as expected (check my earlier post on this)
  • when scratch mode is deactivated the jog wheels now allow seeking through tracks instead of Jog Scratch&Tempo Bend
  • when in FaderFX mode, tapping on the jog wheels now also activates the effect when Scratch is turned off

besides that you still get the full 4.0 Traktor 2 functionality incl. sample deck control and whatnot.

also, after a lot of mucking around i came to the conclusion that the ttfx-not-engaging problem is a Traktor bug, not a mapping problem.

Have fun and enjoy! Feedback welcome.
thanks for doing this but unfortunately i'd prefer not to have the other changes in this version (and i'm not sure if its just me or the tsi, but hitting the deck c and/or deck d button does not switch the layout to 4 deck mode, so thats kind of an issue) (also another thing i noticed, while in non-scratch mode, seeking occurs while a track is playing... wouldnt it make more sense for the platter to tempo bend while a track is playing and for touching the platter to seek while the track is stopped?)

and also, in fader fx mode, i still believe it makes more sense for turning the platter to effect the parameter on the first effect and not the dry wet of the chain... the pitch fader should then control parameter 3... if anyone can explain to me why this doesnt make sense i'd love to know why

perhaps i could be walked through how to get the old fader fx integrated into this tsi?
Mel Manelski

However, I might not integrate your Juggle mode LED mod. I totally understand the reasoning behind it and believe it's great that you did that, but I believe it's a little safer to always have some LEDs lit on those bottom buttons to remind you that you're in Juggle mode so you don't accidentally jump to a cue pt without meaning to. But if a few ppl speak up that they prefer it that way, then I believe it's fine.
true! I'd also like the led color change in juggle mode (like in 3.6.4.)
while testing the 4.0 mapping it happend a few times that i didnt notice to be in juggle mode!
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Angusf
Creds to all the top work on these mappings guys.

I have my own small contribution.

If you want the echo freeze and slice buttons to work with TPRO2, I've modified the original mapping here with the mappings on Ean's original 3.6.4 mapping - hence, it works the same, parameters are the same etc...

When I get around to it, I'll also copy over the fader FX mode mappings the same as eans.

Props to Flashflooder, but for those that want the original settings, I'm here to help.
From memory, the settings should not be any different for the Slice and Echo buttons in this mapping so I'm a little confused. What did you find that was different?
Jodi Lacerra
Hey guys,
i fixed the LEDs of the four transport buttons of each deck. They should now work as expected, which means:
- Play/Pause lights up accordingly
- Cue lights up when pressed
- Echo/Slice buttons light up when the effects are active
- when in Juggle Mode, the buttons light up if a hotcue is stored at that position

Feel free to test it and please let me know if something doesn't work or if you want me to fix other bugs.
I was also believeing about remapping the jogwheels to allow quick seeking when not in vinyl mode.
I haven't tested this yet but I will definitely do so and assuming they are all good, I will integrate into the next official update release. Apologies for the LED issues, I have an arcade and we didn't have an SE in the office while I was testing it.

However, I might not integrate your Juggle mode LED mod. I totally understand the reasoning behind it and believe it's great that you did that, but I believe it's a little safer to always have some LEDs lit on those bottom buttons to remind you that you're in Juggle mode so you don't accidentally jump to a cue pt without meaning to. But if a few ppl speak up that they prefer it that way, then I believe it's fine.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Gianmarco
Any updates on my issue?

http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...9&postcount=48

Edit: Also, my platters are not controlling tempo bend as they normally do (midi messages are being sent per the red LED).
No updates on this issue. Are you using fw1.4? I left all of the fw1.3 commands in the mapping but didn't test in on an older VCI-100.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by sabishii
it seems that the jog wheel doesn't properly enable and disable the fx bank mapping in fader fx mode if it is/was not in scratch mode, i haven't been able to figure it out 100% but if you follow the steps below you should be able to reproduce this
i also noticed when the jog wheel is not in scratch mode that the led turns off (it used to turn blue i believe? is this intentional?)

0. already import the vsi into traktor, move your faders to default positions
1. turn on vci
2. boot traktor
3. if the fx bank 1 is already enabled in any decks, disable it with the mouse
(for the rest of the steps use the vci)
4. load track into deck a
5. turn off scratch mode for deck a
6. turn on fader fx mode
7. press fx preset 1 button twice
8. press play
9. touch the deck a jog wheel, fx1 does not become enabled on deck a
10. move the deck a volume fader down, fx1 WILL become enabled on deck a
11. move the deck a volume fader up, fx1 will become disabled on deck a
12. press the scratch mode button for deck a
13. touch the deck a jog wheel, fx1 WILL become enabled on deck a
14. release the deck a jog wheel, fx1 will not become disabled for deck a
15. touch the deck b jog wheel, fx1 will still effect deck a

sorry if this was already mentioned or if I'm missing something obvious, i didn't see any mention in the thread so far

Thanks!
Great find! I haven't tested this but from my memory of remapping how fader fx works I believe I forgot to add in the turn fx on by touching the jog wheel only for in scratch mode. I will fix this and reupload after I have evaluated if there are any other bugs that need to be fixed.
Chuck Intravia
besides that you still get the full 4.0 Traktor 2 functionality incl. sample deck control and whatnot.

also, after a lot of mucking around i came to the conclusion that the ttfx-not-engaging problem is a Traktor bug, not a mapping problem.

downloading now. You're a hero. thank you very much!
Delmar Hungler
Thanks mate, and another thing is it me or when you turn faderfx off it turns the routing to that bank off as well, so if you want to use the effects knobs on the right you have to reroute them?

Kind regards.
Mayra Depasse
Originally Posted by brosephh
Great mapping! Only problem is when im in faderfx the leds showing the parameters only show for the right deck?
do you mean the 4 little red LEDs on the left?
they seem to always show the last selected preset. what about completely disabling them, since there's no way they can show the state of both FX units at the same time.

good catch, though! thanks
Delmar Hungler
Great mapping! Only problem is when im in faderfx the leds showing the parameters only show for the right deck?
Delmar Hungler
Hey folks,

• when scratch mode is deactivated the jog wheels now allow seeking through tracks instead of Jog Scratch&Tempo Bend
  • when in FaderFX mode, tapping on the jog wheels now also activates the effect when Scratch is turned off

Thanks alot! Gonna try it out toevening .
Mayra Depasse
Hey folks,

Delmar Hungler
Originally Posted by EtriX
Done that and it increases the amount of pitch changed within the small span but the fader still doesn't move the full range of the software slider.

Yeah i have the same issue but tbh it doesn't really stop me changing pitch in anyway it just looks odd
Mel Vozella
Originally Posted by photojojo
Check the range in preferences

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy