DJ Drops

Home :: Marketplace :: DJ DropsReply
DJ Drops
Posted on: 14.04.2011 by Keisha Uptagrafft
Im new to this community but I know many of you as I have created DROPS for a bunch of you.

Im offering DJTT members Drops for just 8 bucks a pop. Below is a Drop Demo of some Ive created recently.

Contact me by using the Quote Request form at basslinevoiceovers.com or just email me at [email protected]. Give me your DJ name, the liners you want and the type of music you mix and Ill get a sample pack together for you to hear before you have to buy. No obligation. And I usually get them done same day.

Be sure to mention DJTT to get your discount.

http://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/bassline-voice-overs-dj-drop
Spencer Kilcoyne
Emailed innit ...
Latia Sotak
Another satisfied customer.

Paul's really easy to deal with & gets the job done. I just gave him my name & left the scripts up to him, & i'm really pleased with the results.
Alexandra Nerby
Email sent! Looking forward to the end product!

Thanks!
Yon Gigler
Another satisfied customer here.

Sent over the details to Paul and the finished product was done in no time. Great quality. Would definitely recommend. Will be back again for some more in the future.

Thanks Paul.
Quiana Sedey
shot you an email!
Ninfa Larranaga
^ hows the request line? a lot of them?
Keisha Uptagrafft
I am here my friend!

Sorry, have been absolutely COVERED up with drop requests. Thanks for the work guys!

Please email me at [email protected] with your requests or go to basslinevoiceovers.com and use the Contact Form.

If I have missed or forgotten anyone, I sincerely apologize. Please send me a reminder email.
Ninfa Larranaga
paul! where r thou!
Barton Rigazio
Wow, nothing but great things to say. Paul (Bassline) is extremely chill and will create your drop/intro exactly as you'd like. Great communication, great service, great experience. This guy is so legit! Wish you all the best Paul! Keep doing what you're doing and thank you for your work!
Ninfa Larranaga
does bassline come back here? ;-P
Lucrecia Diloreto
haha i just noticed he has my dj drop at the end of his sample there. =D
Chasidy Heckenbach
damn the examples sound cool i really don't have any need for any right now but i'll order one for now anyway
Ninfa Larranaga
hey bassline, u still backed up on these requests? i dont wanna make it any worse and was waiting till it got a lil calmer
Torrie Seppelt
like everyone else, I gotta say that this guy does a great job. Quick, professional, and great sounding drops,

thanks Paul.
Halley Wurzer
Also very happy with his work! Fast communication and excellent work!
Rene Carlston
I can vouch for this guy, very professional and super responsive. Highly recommended if this is the service you're looking for!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by dirty moose
Should we contact you via PM?
No, please email me at basslinevo(at)gmail(dot)com or go to basslinevoiceovers.com and use the Contact Form
Rita Debar
Should we contact you via PM?
Judi Sissel
Thanks for the great work Bassline! Very responsive and professional!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Yes, I will continue the $8 drop special for DJTT members through June. Thanks everyone!
Brunilda Yacovelli
if you still have the tech, i will be interested 100%
Keisha Uptagrafft
Email sent
Paul Revoir
Hey Bassline, Just sent you an email on your website.......would like to get some work done................
Roxane Majeski
Bassline is awesome. He sent me a sample and I wasn't really feeling it so I told him how I wanted it to sound like and he went to work on it and got it fixed and delivered on the same day I sent him the email! Great deal too.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Just to be clear guys.. Drops are 8 bucks a piece. Intros are also available at a great price.

Keep em coming!
Lena Schirado
Bassline is legit! Even though he was swamped he got my DJ intro done quick and did everything the way I wanted it! Best value for money and also very professional. Thanks Bassline!
Brinda Sirman
Re-sent the e-mail and in no time he had made me a drop, even helped me customize it the way i wanted. Sh*t sounds great! Really easy transaction and cheaper then most too, if you need a drop work with bassline fersure!
Brinda Sirman
Resent the e-mail, and dj name is DJ L7
Keisha Uptagrafft
Hayden, what is your DJ name? Ive replied to all of my emails..atleast I believe I did! Resend if you would. Ill get it taken care of in the next 24 hours.
Brinda Sirman
I dont know if i did something wrong but i sent you an E-mail like you said regarding a drop and i have a gig this weekend so i was trying to get one asap but no reply?
could you possibly be busy or is there better way to contact you for a drop.
let me know
Lucrecia Diloreto
Hey Bassline!!! Nice to see you here, i actually had a dj drop made by you a little over a month ago, very satisfied with the service and i look forward to getting more done soon.
Nicolle Diller
unreal service! nothing faster and extremely easy to work with!
love the pricing and lovin what your doin for us djtt guys
thanks so much for everything,
willis
Keisha Uptagrafft
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I really appreciate it
Karyl Maco
Very professional, quick turn-around and high quality.I was expecting a week or two turn-around. Reasonably priced too. There is no reason not to reach out to Baseline drops and give him a shot.

~DJ Zin
zinlightened.com

Nobuko Seleen
Great guy, flawless drops.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
did you guys just give him your names or did you specifically request what words you wanted?
If you have specific lines, let me know if not, Ill just get creative
Tatum Ansaldo
did you guys just give him your names or did you specifically request what words you wanted?
Loni Allfrey
Excellent,fast and professional service (world record: it took him about 30 minutes after receiving my mail to get my drop done (!))
Arlean Hodson
Wicked drops and wicked quick service - cheers Paul
Wenona Murro
Holy fastness! Within a day I had my drops. Professional quality and great pricing! Thanks so much

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy