DJ Drops

Home :: Marketplace :: DJ DropsReply
DJ Drops
Posted on: 14.04.2011 by Keisha Uptagrafft
Im new to this community but I know many of you as I have created DROPS for a bunch of you.

Im offering DJTT members Drops for just 8 bucks a pop. Below is a Drop Demo of some Ive created recently.

Contact me by using the Quote Request form at basslinevoiceovers.com or just email me at [email protected]. Give me your DJ name, the liners you want and the type of music you mix and Ill get a sample pack together for you to hear before you have to buy. No obligation. And I usually get them done same day.

Be sure to mention DJTT to get your discount.

http://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/bassline-voice-overs-dj-drop
Sharie Awes
I want to thank you Paul for this awesome service. I'm new to the community s here but I'm defiantly going to get one soon. After all these good reviews how could I not
Gaynell Shillito
pretty sick dude
Keisha Uptagrafft
I want to thank each of you for your business in 2013! And wish you all the best in 2014. I will continue to offer DJTT members drops for $8 a piece this year. And dont forget to ask for a quote on Intros!

Best,

Paul
Keisha Uptagrafft
For those of you giggin' Christmas or New years Eve parties, please hit me up early for your drops/intros. Im going to be taking a few days off between Christmas and New Years. As always, email me at basslinevo(at)gmail or go to my site basslinevoiceovers.com and fill out the Request A Quote form. Drops still $8 a pop for DJTT members. Peace!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Hit me up!
Raphael Beyea
Email sent. Hope it's still available.
Raphael Beyea
I just emailed you about drop (AbsoluteBass). Waiting for ur reply soon.
Hellen Mindrup
Considering this again lol, will contact you shortly once my creativity switch decides to turn on.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Ive got a light schedule next two days. Anyone looking for new Drops/Intros hit me up at basslinevo(at)gmail.com
Danyel Uetrecht
WOW, Paul is awesome!... super fast service, great drops, and hes friendly!!..

would highly recommend him to anyone!!... and I will be back in the future!
Danyel Uetrecht
Pauls service is superp, hes friendly fast and cheap!.. id recommend him to anyone!!
Danyel Uetrecht
hmm I posted a reply but I guess it didnt go through?... anyways, This guy is legit!... his drops are awesome, hes super fast with it, and is prompt with his business. I highly recommend him!... I will be back to buy more
Danyel Uetrecht
WOW!... this guy is fast!.. I jus got a few drops done from him in literally a few hrs!..

high quality, fast service, and hes a nice guy!
Hellen Mindrup
I don't mean to double post here but these drops are excellent and Paul is great to work with. His speedy efforts made this a walk in the park. I got promos sent over asap, and the finals after the payment hit my inbox about 2 minutes later.

World class operation here. 10/10, will buy again.
Hellen Mindrup
I just sent a request form from your website!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Sorry for the delay, I have been covered up!! I will have all orders completed by today. Anyone else needs new drops/intros, let me know and I will have them all completed by this evening (if not sooner).
Fernando Devega
Nice drops,very professional & they sound great!!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Thank you Dave!
Stacey Buggie
This guy is great at what he does, always responses quickly. And has the highest quality vocals drops. Always hit him up for the best!!! Thx man!!!
Keisha Uptagrafft
I want to thank everyone at DJTT for their business and friendship. Just did some spring cleaning in my databases and counted over 800 drops and Intros for 2012! I'd call that prolific!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Ive taken some of my favorite beds and sounds and put together this looong Generic Intro Ive put together. (The track is watermarked to protect it)

All I have to do is add you DJ name to the end of it and BAM!, its yours! If anyone is interested, the cost is only $20. Email me if interested at basslinevo(at)gmail.com

https://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/generic-long-intro-watermarked
Remedios Cario
Professional quality, quick turn around, and cheaper than anywhere I've seen! Thanks again Bassline
Keisha Uptagrafft
Sure thing. Email me the lines you want at basslinevo(at)gmail.com
Many Farnsley
I was wondering could you do a intro, plus drops for me.
Maye Jimenezlopez
i wont go anywhere else for my drops ! extremly fast and responded to my email 5 min. after i sent it and it was EASTER ! very professional, fast and just amazing ! thanks again for doing them for me on such short notice !
Junie Turkin
If you guys have not gotten your drop from bassline, something is wrong with you! Extremely fast service, great quality! Just bought another drop and couldn't be any happier.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Doing DRY DROPS (no production) today only for $5 a pop. Holla!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Thank you guys for the kind words. I believe Im all caught up. So, if anyone else is in need of drops or Intros, lemme know! Ill be hitting the studio first thing in the morning.
Corrina Fullman
Another EXTREMELY satisfied customer right here! He's lightning quick in requests and even faster if you need a thing or two tweaked. Great price and amazing service & quality!
Debera Renkes
Bassline provides top notch work! I couldn't be happier with the name drops! Great service and couldn't be easier to work with. Go get a name drop from this guy now!!
Brianne Duvoisin
just wanted to add to the positive feedback here. his work is great, fast and professional.

thanks again!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Will begin work on the requests tomorrow morning. Send all other requests to basslinevo(at)gmail.com . com

Thanks!
Shawnta Orenstein
Originally Posted by Eggblahhh
You still making these mate?
Yes he is, i just got one from him yesterday and can only weigh in with the rest that his work is awesome. Fast and Reliable

//Buffaz
Christia Maynord
You still making these mate?
Yasmin Afalava
Amazing work this guy does. And EXTREMELY fast at responding. Give him your ideas and let him run with em. You will not be dissapointed!
Shawnta Orenstein
Originally Posted by Bassline
Just male.. sorry..
Ok im sure male will do as well i will drop you a mail

//Buffaz
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by Buffaz
Hi,

Just wondering if you do DJ Drops with female voices as well or is it just male voices?

//Buffaz
Just male.. sorry..

Once again thanks for the kind words gang.
Werner Bile
Just wanted to weigh in with another satisfied customer report. The drops were excellent, the price was reasonable, and the service was extremely quick. Outstanding work, I would not hesitate to recommend it.
Shawnta Orenstein
Hi,

Just wondering if you do DJ Drops with female voices as well or is it just male voices?

//Buffaz
Love Kocurek
I don't know where to begin... From the fastest email reply to the fastest results ever... Bassline does not mess around. He is a professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Within 30 min of my initial email, I had a finished product. Now I'm sure most of you techy guys out there could do this with all the DAW software out there, and try to mimic such a voice. Bassline not only made it sound great but when I had no idea what I wanted he helped me throughout the process. An amazing guy to work with and great product. Thanks a bunch Bassline! I will definitely be referring him to my fellow dj/producer friends.

- Yanik

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy