DJ Drops

Home :: Marketplace :: DJ DropsReply
DJ Drops
Posted on: 14.04.2011 by Keisha Uptagrafft
Im new to this community but I know many of you as I have created DROPS for a bunch of you.

Im offering DJTT members Drops for just 8 bucks a pop. Below is a Drop Demo of some Ive created recently.

Contact me by using the Quote Request form at basslinevoiceovers.com or just email me at [email protected]. Give me your DJ name, the liners you want and the type of music you mix and Ill get a sample pack together for you to hear before you have to buy. No obligation. And I usually get them done same day.

Be sure to mention DJTT to get your discount.

http://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/bassline-voice-overs-dj-drop
Keisha Uptagrafft
Working on drops and Intros all day today. Send your requests to basslinevo(at)gmail.com
Keisha Uptagrafft
You know, I did a couple years ago after paying. Then when they redid the site, they kept taking it down and giving me "Warnings" so I stopped. Go figure..
Jason Mcewing
hey bassline, you should start a thread on djcommunity s.com if you haven't already..
Keisha Uptagrafft
I should mention that although drops are $8, Intros are more depending on length and complexity. Thanks!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Hey Marty. For DJTT members drops are only $8 a piece. Shoot me an email with the liners you want and I may be able toget to them toevening . Thanks!
Frank Wieskamp
What are your current prices?
Piedad Apelian
https://soundcloud.com/dj-michael-havok/havok-intro

quick upload if anyone wanted an example to listen to
Tamiko Manukian
Originally Posted by DJMichaelHavok
Just had an intro done, came out pretty damn well
i my self have been looking for something like this also i would make a great scratch sample
Piedad Apelian
Just had an intro done, came out pretty damn well
Lannie Kutay
email sent!
Tamiko Manukian
next check i mite have to do this for music headz tv when i sell my mixer
Piedad Apelian
shooting you an email broski, saw this pretty late in the day
Keisha Uptagrafft
Hey gang, Ive got a slow Monday schedule so Im offering any DRY DROP for only $5 to DJTT members. Email me your latest requests to basslinevo@gmail dot com and ill get your samples returned as soon as I can get it finished. Thanks!!
Joesph Kasian
Someone post one of their jingles so we can hear the quality and vibe...it will entice many more of us to part with our cash!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by demark
Just got my drops and to mirror everyone's posts here they are top notch! Paul is professional, super responsive, and works with you to deliver exactly what you're looking for at amazing prices.

If you're even believeing about getting some new drops stop believeing and just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Paul!
-djm101
My pleasure

As a reminder to everyone, if you have a "different" name, please send me the phonetic spelling or quickly record you saying your name and send it along with your request. Thanks!
Eddie Tallia
Just got my drops and to mirror everyone's posts here they are top notch! Paul is professional, super responsive, and works with you to deliver exactly what you're looking for at amazing prices.

If you're even believeing about getting some new drops stop believeing and just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Paul!
-djm101
Stanley Topoleski
impressive
Ardell Lafranchi
1+ on this guys line of work... He litterally waited like a month or more to sell me one drop and was completely professional about it definitely will be doing alot more service in the future with him whe moneyz situation gets straightened out!
Roosevelt Standage
This guy is the shit. No other way to describe it. As my name is not the easiest to pronounce he was spot on. Every single drop is of the highest quality. I could not ask for any better of a job. I am so anxious to show these off to some of my friends who use their custom made low quality shit. I'll be back for more.
Renda Huisken
Just got some NYE stuff today to add to my collection of drops from Paul. As always, VERY easy to work with. Thanks man!
Keisha Uptagrafft
New Years Eve will be here soon and I am already taking requests for Intros and Drops specific to NYE. Get your requests in early! Thanks!
Neal Osbrink
I got my drops and intro from Bassline earlier today. He produced them so fast and they sound amazing. He is legit and I am definitely going to hit him up with more requests in the future. Thanks Bassline!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Unfortunately, I do not.
Latrice Boever
Do you have any british female voiceover talent? Kind of hard finding that stateside but that is what I want....
Laurence Calisto
This guy is the real deal.

Super professional, super well done, super responsive, with a ridiculously fast turnaround time. Had my watermarked preview probably no more than 24 hours after sending in my order. He also clearly spent some time believeing about it; I had some odd requests and he really did his best to fill them (and did an awesome job!)

This guy's absolutely pro and his prices are ridiculously cheap. Can't recommend enough.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Thank you gents! Much obliged.
Mel Manelski
Received voice overs yesterday.
Great quality + quick responses....awesome!
Ellyn Zbranek
Turn time was unreal, quality was great! thanks!!
Ellyn Zbranek
Sent you a request on the site.
Lacey Volkert
Thanks for quick turnaround time (less than 24hrs) Im happy with what I got
Keisha Uptagrafft
TUCKER, I believe your email address was entered incorrectly. It came back as undeliverable. Please resend to basslinevo(at)gmail.com I have your drops and Intro ready!
Hang Postman
Email sent!
Keisha Uptagrafft
I will be working on and sending out more drops and intros today to those that contacted me this week. Thanks gang..keep em coming!
Keisha Uptagrafft
StephanV, just me..sorry..
Strick..shoot me an email with your request.

Starmine..thank ya!

Everyone else.. I will be working on Intros and Drops toevening and tomorrow so please get your requests in via email to basslinevo(at)gmail.com and Ill hook em up!
Loreen Weger
nice im next
Renata Sutorius
Bumping by Paul's request
Pansy Shiveley
Paul, being very satisfied with the drop I've gotten from you a couple of months ago, I'd like some more to diversify. Can you offer different voices also (really different, e.g. a funky hiphop voice, women's voice, ...) or do you basically run a one man company?
Lisette Tulloh
Bassline got me a dj drop and a intro. Great work and really fast. Check out his stuff.

http://soundcloud.com/renegens/rene-...nt-my-house-33
Keisha Uptagrafft
Check your inbox. Ive sent more.
Marlen Deneweth
Great Job! I'll be using your services in a few days

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy