DJ Drops

Home :: Marketplace :: DJ DropsReply
DJ Drops
Posted on: 14.04.2011 by Keisha Uptagrafft
Im new to this community but I know many of you as I have created DROPS for a bunch of you.

Im offering DJTT members Drops for just 8 bucks a pop. Below is a Drop Demo of some Ive created recently.

Contact me by using the Quote Request form at basslinevoiceovers.com or just email me at [email protected]. Give me your DJ name, the liners you want and the type of music you mix and Ill get a sample pack together for you to hear before you have to buy. No obligation. And I usually get them done same day.

Be sure to mention DJTT to get your discount.

http://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/bassline-voice-overs-dj-drop
Renata Sutorius
Smooth voiceovers man, thanks again.
Lisette Tulloh
sent u a message on the site.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
great stuff, thanks Bassline! Miss DL loved hers, it was a surprise. Top notch stuff, great service!
Ardell Lafranchi
Emailed!
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Awesome thanks, replied
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by zimfella
Hi Baseline

I've emailed you. Looking forward to it.
Check your inbox Khurt
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi Baseline

I've emailed you. Looking forward to it.
Keisha Uptagrafft
My pleasure!
After the fantastic turnout, Im going to continue the deal for DJTT members for awhile. Also, if youre satisfied with my work, I would appreciate anyone signing my guest book on my website basslinevoiceovers.com

Thanks DJTT members and staff!
Renetta Sicurella
Thanks Bassline - Really really REALLY happy with how they turned out!
Highly recommended!
Horacio Stranathan
Thanks Bassline for the quick and professional business. The drops sound great and I will definitely keep you in my arsenal for further projects needed.
Stefania Herb
WOW i cant believe how quickly and how magnificent these sound!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Check your inboxes gentlemen
Stefania Herb
email sent and waiting patiently ! ! ! !
Renetta Sicurella
Dropped a request in via the website quote thingy
Keisha Uptagrafft
For those I didnt get completed today, I will be finishing up in the morning. Anyone else need drops/intros, lemme know and lets do it!
Wilson Durrum
I just purchased 3 drops and an intro from Bassline and they are all awesome. They were all very professional and he was very quick to get them to me with being able to sample before I purchased. Once I sent payment through paypal I had the intro/drops in my inbox within minutes. I would recommend this guy and will be using him again in the future. Thanks again!
Mervin Alberdi
Originally Posted by Bassline
Im new to this community but I know many of you as I have created DROPS for a bunch of you.

Im offering DJTT members Drops for just 8 bucks a pop. Below is a Drop Demo of some Ive created recently.

Contact me by using the Quote Request form at basslinevoiceovers.com or just email me at [email protected]. Give me your DJ name, the liners you want and the type of music you mix and Ill get a sample pack together for you to hear before you have to buy. No obligation. And I usually get them done same day.

Be sure to mention DJTT to get your discount.

http://soundcloud.com/basslinevo/bassline-voice-overs-dj-drop

WOW i check my emails after 40 mins and found 2 drops finished!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by Coldfuzion
Just need a name drop saying something along the lines of "You're in the mix with the one and only Kunal" and how do your trance intros work - like where do you throw in the name? I just noticed that option.
I can throw it in just about anywhere. But usually at the end. The sample was a shortened version of the Intro. Shoot me an email and Ill have your drop for you this morning.
Carlee Pickard
Just need a name drop saying something along the lines of "You're in the mix with the one and only Kunal" and how do your trance intros work - like where do you throw in the name? I just noticed that option.
Keisha Uptagrafft
I reply to every client within 24 hours. Please reszend or post what you need here and ill get you taken care of.
Carlee Pickard
I emailed & called multiple times, no replies. Terrible
Keisha Uptagrafft
If you've ordered from me before, please include that in the email or contact form..thanks!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by Corliss381
Is this Ted with the golden voice who signed up on DJTT ??? lol stuff sounds good man, i may look into this my self.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I always let you listen before you buy.
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by Dj Havik
something alone the lines of " You're in the mix with DJ Havik" or something else, any lines you would recomend?. And how would i pay you?

Shoot me an email to basslinevo(at)gmail.com Havik. Ive made a drop for you that you can listen to before you have to decide.
Georgiann Bayze
something alone the lines of " You're in the mix with DJ Havik" or something else, any lines you would recomend?. And how would i pay you?
Keisha Uptagrafft
$8.. what line would you want?
Georgiann Bayze
how much for one? that has my name?
Keisha Uptagrafft
Keep em comin' ladies and gents!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Ok guys, Ive got a light workload today. So, if you need drops or Intro, let me know and I can probably have it done today. Email me at basslinevo(at)gmail.com
Serious buyers only please. Send me your liners or DJ name and Ill get you a sample pack to listen to before you buy.
Thanks!
Elnora Wisegarver
Paul is the man .Sent him a request he sent me back some samples and boom deal was done . These are great .Anyone sitting on the fence with ordering these go for it he does a great job . Thanks Paul
Keisha Uptagrafft
For those of you that emailed me requesting drops, I will be working on drops Mon and Tues. Thanks guys!
Pansy Shiveley
Yessir, got mine a few days ago.
Adrian Zadrozny
Is this service still available?
Elnora Wisegarver
Hey wasup i sent you a couple emails i would like to get a couple drops my email is [email protected]
Reda Holdsworth
Email sent. perfect timing.
Alexandra Nerby
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Are the finished drops supplied with the backing FX or as acapella so you can drop them over a mix with no clashes etc?
He did one of each for me last year.
Joesph Kasian
Are the finished drops supplied with the backing FX or as acapella so you can drop them over a mix with no clashes etc?
Reda Holdsworth
nice...
Pansy Shiveley
Just bought a name drop off Paul (Bassline Voice Overs): excellent service, excellent quality!
Keisha Uptagrafft
Originally Posted by farhanashraf
^ hows the request line? a lot of them?
A pile of them!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy