Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 Mapping

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 MappingReply
Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 Mapping
Posted on: 07.04.2011 by Jodi Lacerra
The rumors are true that DJ Techtools does plan to create a new mapping and overlay for the VCI-100SE that utilizes most of the new functions available in Traktor Pro 2.

Although we have some ideas already, I wanted to poll the community for any features that you'd really like to see in our eventual new mapping. I will read through these and take them into account in my design discussions with Ean when I get to the point of physically mapping the VCI-100.

So let us know your thoughts because there is a good chance I'll try to integrate them!

For those interested in a version of the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping for Traktor Pro2, please see this thread for download files and commenting: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=28029
Ami Callaghan
It its posible to make a mapping can uses the new functionalities like deck c & d for samplers, sampler recorder integred (not slice)...

Thanks
Shirlee Depiazza
Subscribing to see what people suggest.

I'll contribute an idea for a beatslicer when I've built it on my midifighter over the weekend.
Lena Schirado
Would it make sense to have all the cue points 1-8 available on all 8 transport buttons below the jogwheels instead of having cue points 1-4 and 5-8 on two separate button presses? I'm not very familiar with mapping on Traktor so I don't know if that's possible. Perhaps to select what deck to use for cue point juggling we can use a modifier the same way a modifier is used to route fx to decks 1 or 2. That way the current "Juggle 5-8" button can be freed up for sample decks? Again, I don't know if that can be implemented but it might lead to better ideas.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by flashflooder
The rumors are true that DJ Techtools does plan to create a new mapping and overlay for the VCI-100SE that utilizes most of the new functions available in Traktor Pro 2.
Originally Posted by marc.elektro
That's awesome news! Will a change in the mapping also mean that a new overlay will be needed?
I believe so
Lena Schirado
That's awesome news! Will a change in the mapping also mean that a new overlay will be needed?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy