Brighton UK

Home :: General Discussion :: Brighton UKReply
Brighton UK
Posted on: 23.02.2010 by Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi

Is there any controllerists in Brighton UK? I have many dj mates but only a couple of them digital dj's. Thought it would be cool to meet more digital dj's in the area and share ideas and mashup some sets.

what do you reckon?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Awesome

I've always fancies doing a digital dj evening no cdj's. I believe it would make an interesting evening . And maybe give the rest a run for their money lol. Yeah seen serato out before and Kion (superdubpressure) uses traktor scratch.

Famoussas which evening s do you play at? I tend to go to the volks more than any other club as I still find they play the best tunes in Brighton generally.

Hey guy's yeah really keen to meet up if your up for it. Maybe meet for a pint or few msg me and I'll send you my number. Don't really fancy putting my number out in cyberspace.
Marcel Ei Gio
im just north of brighton near haywards heath. we should plan a meetup or something...
Joanie Kublin
Originally Posted by zimfella
Hi.

Yeah tending to use the term controllerist more than dj now. what sort of music you into? I enjoy everything but prefer to play deep tech tribal house and breakbeat for the cue jumping which i find fun. Bit partial to psy trance aswell. you have quite a setup. do you play out at clubs or bars yet? I've done a few times.
Thanks man, I tend to just use the 4D at the moment but want to perfect my CDJ skills. I play fidget house, dubstep, anything with a lot of bass. Yea I play in Volks a lot and have played in Digital before.

Trying to start playing out a lot more this yr.
Wilton Schelter
I'm from Brighton too! I don't play at clubs or anything spectacular like that. I just play at friends houses sometimes.

Starting to see more and more people with midi controllers and traktor at house parties though. I suppose it'll leak over into the club scene soon enough. I see people with serato at clubs alot in Brighton but never really traktor.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Originally Posted by famoussas32
I guess I'm classified as a 'controllerist', and I'm in Brighton
Hi.

Yeah tending to use the term controllerist more than dj now. what sort of music you into? I enjoy everything but prefer to play deep tech tribal house and breakbeat for the cue jumping which i find fun. Bit partial to psy trance aswell. you have quite a setup. do you play out at clubs or bars yet? I've done a few times.
Joanie Kublin
I guess I'm classified as a 'controllerist', and I'm in Brighton

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy