Brighton UK

Home :: General Discussion :: Brighton UKReply
Brighton UK
Posted on: 23.02.2010 by Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi

Is there any controllerists in Brighton UK? I have many dj mates but only a couple of them digital dj's. Thought it would be cool to meet more digital dj's in the area and share ideas and mashup some sets.

what do you reckon?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi guy's

anyone going to Glade festival? My mate and I have got a couple of spaces left in the car, Leaving on friday morning, coming back monday morning, just ask to split the cost of fuel between us

cheers
Kiyoko Wellisch
Oh neat. I'm in brighton.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
hi guy's FAT BOY SLIM is playing live on codesoouth fm now

http://www.codesouth.fm/

Hanna Ridenbaugh
Merry Christmas folks!

Brighton radio station

http://www.codesouth.fm/

looking for dj's

check out facebook group for times available.

enjoy!!
Hanna Ridenbaugh
how's it guy's.

I want to organise a gig for djtt members. if your interested msg me : )

by the way giving tech tonic a break if you heading down there toevening

ciao ciao
Joanie Kublin
Originally Posted by zimfella
hey dude

yeah pop down tonic cocktail bar if you want to spin some tunes, your sort of tunes would be a late evening spot 1130 to 1am I reckon. let me know. just for fun
Yea cool man, will try and pop down for a few drinks one evening and see whats happening.
Lawanna Rebeles
hey dude just hit this post up as i've opted to grab a MF to go with the stealth/mac .. i've done some gigs over in the alps (snb instr / ski examiner) and playing again this season .. be well up for playing here if you ever have a slot in brighton? i'll be down that way for work / visit friends over the next couple months before i hit the road for the mountains again .. check some mixes here: http://soundcloud.com/mixedbyjonnyutah
Christine Gettinger
Hey, just started Uni at Sussex. Will be playing regularly on University Radio Falmer. 7 to 8pm on a Wednesday. Im looking to play a few club evening s too.

Really liking it down here. =]
Hanna Ridenbaugh
hey dude

yeah pop down tonic cocktail bar if you want to spin some tunes, your sort of tunes would be a late evening spot 1130 to 1am I reckon. let me know. just for fun
Joanie Kublin
Anything new happening in Brighton? Back to finish 3rd year of uni and just trying to sort out my DJ'ing again.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
bump
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi guy's just some heads up if your out and about this Friday .
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Zimfella and Alexlaine playing
Today at 9:00pm - Tomorrow at 2:00am
Location Tonic cocktail bar!
Blatchington rd
Hove, United Kingdom
Marcel Ei Gio
going again this friday at tonic in hove! come down and chill!
Arcelia Siebeneck
room available again in Brighton!

http://brighton.gumtree.com/brighton/61/63407161.html

from early September
Hanna Ridenbaugh
wow

abeit overwhelmed with the response, I'll get down and listen to the mixes on the weekend. Also planning a 6pm to 2am gig on the 7th for Pride fest so few slots definately up for u guys!
Jaye Nydam
hey man, im in brighton as well play electro, breaks & dubstep got a mix in my sig. will be up for playing if u like it, might check your evening out next week.

cheers
Gregory Finely
Once i get back from my holiday, i will try and pop down for a visit probably drive as that's easier
Lilliana Perris
hehe

yeah i missed that evening but heard it was good. Think I was at a psy trance evening called freak bizarre at coallition. need i say any more.
HEY!

I have a few mates in Brighton!

Psytrance producers and also dubstep.

They are called:

Electric Mirror
Organic Hybrid
Psykwaai

Haven't connected with them for a while tho.
Noble Melamed
Actually this is all about what....
Edris Acevedo
Hi,

I'm in Kent and have some good friends down in Brighton. Check the mix in my sig. If you like what you hear sign me up and i'll come down for a gig.
Jacinta Melot
Awesome

I've always fancies doing a digital dj evening no cdj's. I believe it would make an interesting evening . And maybe give the rest a run for their money lol. Yeah seen serato out before and Kion (superdubpressure) uses traktor scratch.

Famoussas which evening s do you play at? I tend to go to the volks more than any other club as I still find they play the best tunes in Brighton generally.

Hey guy's yeah really keen to meet up if your up for it. Maybe meet for a pint or few msg me and I'll send you my number. Don't really fancy putting my number out in cyberspace.

I also believe so.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
nice one look forward to it!

chat soon

Arcelia Siebeneck
I'll definitely be up for a mix - just need to get my setup tweaked and sorted then I'll get a demo done...

will try and come down next Friday anyway
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Bump

Any controllersits playing in Brighton wanting a slot on a Friday evening in cocktail bar?

Please forward a mix then for a listen

Thanks

Hanna Ridenbaugh
Originally Posted by Ciar2001
wish i was down your neck of the woods, i only play deep and tech
Pitty not much deep/tech house in Brighton, you could always catch a late train back to London, 40min on fast rain play 9 to 11 maybe? your call

Milo yeah would be cool to meet up n have a chat over a pint
Arcelia Siebeneck
that's not TOO far away from me, I'll try and make it down one Friday evening soon
Gregory Finely
wish i was down your neck of the woods, i only play deep and tech
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Thanks Alex yeah all good now.

Cool yeah the 30th would be great for you to spin.

Any other people wanting a slot please post me, mainly keen on deep and tech house.

ciao ciao
Marcel Ei Gio
that sucks man! you getting better yeah?
see you in a couple weeks!
Hanna Ridenbaugh
yes buddy

did not get to evan dj at that party last week, had a few drinks and was sick and past out due to sun stroke

bring your gear down and play some tunes if you like
Marcel Ei Gio
nice man, friday evening s right?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
bump!

Hi guy's, got a residency now at Tonic cocktail Bar in Hove, top of george street next to co-op. Pop in. your support would be greatly appreciated and be good to catch up and have a chat. maybe we could make it a regular haunt for djtectools peeps in brighton and put on some gigs together.

cheers

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0048181&ref=mf
Christine Gettinger
If all goes well i will be moving to Sussex Uni at the end of the summer. It would be great to meet up with some other DJ's and controllerists.

Anyone one else at Sussex uni?
Arcelia Siebeneck
anyone looking for a place to live? I've got a sunny double room going in a 2 bedroom flat with sea views just off Western Road... 5 mins away from Waitrose / Dance2 and less than a minute to the beach!
Arcelia Siebeneck
I was brutally hungover yesterday... didn't leave the house all day!
Marcel Ei Gio
yeah, the minus gig was really good. it was super packed though! there was barely enough room to like bob your head! insane! magda and gaiser killed it! and fabrio maurizi (?) was really good on the warm up. hawtin was killin it, but it was so ram packed that you couldnt really even dance... kinda sad. but a great time. just got home about an hour ago.
totally looking forward to hanging out again zim, give me a ring when you want to do that jam session. im pretty booked for the next like week, week and a half. but anything after that should be good.
Caryn Liberato
Really sorry to be a let down guys! The party I was playing at went on till 7am sunday, the hour drive from hastings to brighton by 2 didn't seem that appealing the condition I was in. Pretty gutted now tho! If you guys plan another meet in the future I'll do what I can to be there.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
nice one djalexlaine was good to meet up. It's a pity no one else turned up.

Enjoyed our chat and look forward to our session.

How was Richie Hawtin at ministry?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
bump bump!

Table is reserved guy's. hopefully our believeing caps will be reserved for sunday to lol

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy