VCI-100 SE 3_0 Mapping

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 SE 3_0 MappingReply
VCI-100 SE 3_0 Mapping
Posted on: 26.01.2010 by
This mapping has been updated and is now at version 3_1

http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...7468#post97468
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by smoez
but do i need the updated firmware, i just got myvci and i'm assuming it has 1.2 firmware and i'm not very keen on updating it :$! + does this mapping work with traktor le or no?
The current VCI-100 [FW 1.3] mapping should work on a 1.2 firmware VCI-100. However, the mapping will not work with Traktor LE. You need Traktor Pro and at least version 1.2.4 or greater.
Jc Laky
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
smoez,

you can use this with a regular vci-100.
Sweet! and everyone will be the same kind of :O!?!?!
Roseanne Cheuk
FX presets 1-4. I guess there is really something wrong with the leds. As mentioned before
Originally Posted by necko77
some effect lights are always on and cant be turned off
and yes FX 1,3 are off and FX 2,4 - on.

Fader FX Mode behaviour. When it's On and you press Slice /Echo buttons in the bottom, Fader FX Mod turns off.
Why not leave it working?
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Tim Moore
FX 4 preset: dry/wet control is bound to X-fader. Is this а bug?
This is a bug, thanks for finding it. It will be fixed in the next version.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by smoez
but do i need the updated firmware, i just got myvci and i'm assuming it has 1.2 firmware and i'm not very keen on updating it :$! + does this mapping work with traktor le or no?
The current VCI-100 [FW 1.3] mapping should work on a 1.2 firmware VCI-100. However, the mapping will not work with Traktor LE. You need Traktor Pro and at least version 1.2.4 or greater.
Tatum Ansaldo
Don't underestimate how awesome the FW update it. It really improves the VCI.
Jc Laky
Meg Reinoehl
Yeah. The VCI-100SE is just a regular VCI-100 with the upgraded 1.4 firmware and DJTT overlay.
Jc Laky
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
smoez,

Sweet! and everyone will be the same kind of :O!?!?!
Meg Reinoehl
smoez,

Jc Laky
Does my VCI have to be a Special Edition version bought from DTT store to use this mapping? or can it just be a regular VCI 100?
Roseanne Cheuk
FX presets 1-4. I guess there is really something wrong with the leds. As mentioned before
some effect lights are always on and cant be turned off
and yes FX 1,3 are off and FX 2,4 - on.

Fader FX Mode behaviour. When it's On and you press Slice /Echo buttons in the bottom, Fader FX Mod turns off.
Why not leave it working?
Jodi Lacerra
PS ... sorry to go on but please take note of my suggestion re the browse and search function ... pleeeeeaaaaassseeee
Maybe I don't understand. When you use the List buttons to scroll up or down the cursor automates to the search bar allowing you to type in whatever and then once you press Exit the search is cleared. Is this still not working for you?
Elliot Serres
Ok all, It make no sense me at all as the beta worked fine on 1.2.1 but i updated to 1.2.4 and used the same file that appeared blank in the 1.2.1 version. And it worked and loaded just fine in 1.2.4
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Tim Moore
This is a bug, thanks for finding it. It will be fixed in the next version.
Roseanne Cheuk
Khalilah Srp
i still can't run the 3_0 mapping. tried downloading it with an other browser/comp/windows and nothing works.... had no problems with the other tsi's.
but the beta version work fine for me. i can live with the minor bugs. you all probebly will
solve the problem for me in a few days. lol! good luck with it and thanx a lot!!!!

i've got:
vci-100 se 1.3
traktor pro 1.2.4
windows vista
Roseanne Cheuk
When pressed the A Sync button doesn't light up as well
Elliot Serres
Originally Posted by cuttymello
Yes it did, but i had the file overwritten by the new version

Hmm let me try that and see what happens.
Ozell Cataldo
Originally Posted by Dj just b
Did the beta version work with your current setup?
Yes it did, but i had the file overwritten by the new version
Bobbi Kilde
Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole
What is skretch?
scratch

Scratching is a DJ or turntablist technique used to produce distinctive sounds by moving a vinyl record back and forth on a turntable while manipulating the crossfader on a DJ mixer.
Elliot Serres
Originally Posted by cuttymello
Not so here, Mac Book Pro Snow Leo 10.6.2. did the traktor update, no sucess before and after update. The funny thing is it does load something changes layout but no mapping. Is there anybody else still out of luck?

tried all the tsi provided by different posters but not one working, hmm
Did the beta version work with your current setup?
Doug Bieling
this mapping is not working as it supouse.-..
skretch is not working !
some effect lights are awys on and cant be turned off
buggy

so i turned back my maping to 2.5

I have
win 7 64
1.3 vci100
traktor 1.2.4

over and out
What is skretch?
Doug Bieling
Originally Posted by DjHawkeye
Something is wrong with the jog wheel and the pitch bend with this tsi mapping.
Sometimes it stop working and you cant use shift and pitch bend to adjust the beatgrid. 3.0 beta works fine.

Traktor 1.2.4
VCI 1.3

Ooowwwh never new you could do that in the first place. How did you find out about this ?
Bobbi Kilde
this mapping is not working as it supouse.-..
skretch is not working !
some effect lights are awys on and cant be turned off
buggy

so i turned back my maping to 2.5

I have
win 7 64
1.3 vci100
traktor 1.2.4

over and out
Ozell Cataldo
I also tried quite alot like loading older tsi
Aprizal Rustarmadi
this issue is certainly a mystery. i have the same setup as cuttymello (snow leopard 10.6.2 / traktor 1.2.4) and have imported this 3.0tsi over and over again without any complications. not saying this to rub it in, i'd like to try to sort out the problem for yall. ive gone back and imported older tsi and then reimported this one. everything loads just fine. i downloaded it from the first post of this thread.

i know everyone is frustrated. wish i had an answer. we should find out for how many folks this file is working and their exact setup and from there deduce the problem.

my exact setup is posted in my signature.

good luck
Ozell Cataldo
Originally Posted by Mr.Nicklebe
I've updated my version from 1.2.1 up to 1.2.4 now and it works fine. Update your version guys.
Not so here, Mac Book Pro Snow Leo 10.6.2. did the traktor update, no sucess before and after update. The funny thing is it does load something changes layout but no mapping. Is there anybody else still out of luck?

tried all the tsi provided by different posters but not one working, hmm
Melody Prang
Is it required having the 1.3 Firmware installed on my VCI 100?

I
Sharyl Vanwye
Hi,

I downloaded/imported the new file correctly. However, the PLAY button is mapped to Decks 3 and 4, when using 1 and 2. How do I fix?
Wilton Schelter
I've updated my version from 1.2.1 up to 1.2.4 now and it works fine. Update your version guys.
Mireille Hagert
Posted by Joeschmoe
The job wheels don't work correctly. Sometimes they don't move the track at all, sometimes they move the track in the wrong deck. Using windows 7, traktor 1.2.4.
I'm glad some one else has mentioned this, this was happening to me today. Well I haven't had the jog move the wrong track but I did have the track just stop as I was searching or cueing a track manualy with the jog.
Evangeline Jarnot
The job wheels don't work correctly. Sometimes they don't move the track at all, sometimes they move the track in the wrong deck. Using windows 7, traktor 1.2.4.
Elliot Serres
To the ones few that got the tsi to work. Are any of you using 1.2.1 or 1.2.2?? I would assume that it shouldn't matter as the beta worked fine on both. But maybe this is part of the issues we are all having. Just a thought.
Corey Holm
Something is wrong with the jog wheel and the pitch bend with this tsi mapping.
Sometimes it stop working and you cant use shift and pitch bend to adjust the beatgrid. 3.0 beta works fine.

Traktor 1.2.4
VCI 1.3
Elliot Serres
Originally Posted by pilmat
Here is the TSI from the zip. All I did was download the zip and post it diectly here from my downloads folder.

Let us know if it works for anybody.

Cheers, Phil.

No dice here, same thing once imported its blank.
Corine Kasman
Here is the TSI from the zip. All I did was download the zip and post it diectly here from my downloads folder.

Let us know if it works for anybody.

Cheers, Phil.
Merlyn Komula
Originally Posted by Zod
Four days since this was originally posted, and the attached zip is STILL f*&%ed despite numerous complaints. I've downloaded this file from 3 different locations, on four different computers, on three different versions of Windows, using winzip, winrar, and 7zip, and it's always corrupt. I've downloaded other zipped tsi's from this site before that worked, so I know it's possible.
+1 I'm still having the same issue, I don't know how people are able to improt the tsi when the zip file itself is corrupt!

EAN PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!

SS
Jeannette Heads
Four days since this was originally posted, and the attached zip is STILL f*&%ed despite numerous complaints. I've downloaded this file from 3 different locations, on four different computers, on three different versions of Windows, using winzip, winrar, and 7zip, and it's always corrupt. I've downloaded other zipped tsi's from this site before that worked, so I know it's possible.
Leeann Vanbrunt
Originally Posted by ellessaarr
yeah? sorry? thats prophably not so easy to get my english, but still, i found that out that fx knobs and buttons are changing the loop length on a fly, i just was never use last 2 knobs for that while i was using previous tsi for(mostly)2 decks mxing.
anyways my suggestion is to make some mapping to move the loops on a fly
i'm pretty sure a lot of vci users like to perfom not just loop length but loop position as well, i know this was provided by using key combo shift+beat jump key,but some times it just slides back or forward by itself and can't stop after using that combination.
So another big question request is how to map vci and keys by myself?
traktor pro has lots of settings about mapping and it's not so easy to figure uot how to make some particular functions to work properly/ for example i can't get how to map function to key combination like shift+..
when i'm tryin to map anything to knob or key +shift comb it maps funktion to that key or knob only, but without holding down shift
what about to make some mapping fo jog wheel + shift for skipping track ore for csrolling tracks at playlist
Thanks a lot guys, that job you do is just awesome, working on custome requests and communicating with anybody, who has some ideas about improoving playing functionality and their own mixing style
Great job!!!!!!!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy