Midi Fighter 3D Feature Requests

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter 3D Feature RequestsReply
Midi Fighter 3D Feature Requests
Posted on: 13.05.2012 by Adolf Hit
Please use this thread to post feature requests for the MF3D firmware and utility, I will either approve it, in which case I will add it to the list in this post, or otherwise I can explain why we dont want to add your request.

This thread will be moderated to keep it on topic and concise!

For the next release

- Invert feature to allow the midi fighter 3D to be used with the cable orientated on the back

History

Added in 2.1

1) Ability to tweak tilt/rotation sensitivity, dead zone, and range.

2) Mode where tilt messages are reduced to one CC for fowards/back and one for left right.

3) Ability to set timer for and disable rainbow sleep animation
Danica Egly
Hi there,
I recently got a MF 3D from DJTT and followed Mr. Mat
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Segfault
I don't know if this has been brought up, but 16 banks would be amazing if the firmware could handle it. Just use the lights up top as bits, and you've got 0000 - 1111 all at the press of no more than four buttons.
For my custom mapping I prefer having 16 banks in one firmware bank.

Sorry for my cheesy camera though...
Laurel Litchko
Originally Posted by Xtian317
An official DJTT one is not likely. They don't update their own mappings very often. But someone else will likely do it. Take a look at Beau Bryte's mappings.
this is a bit disappointing. i was really hoping we would get a good mapping with the $200 dollar controller.
/subtlecriticism
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by BestLegsinHD
will there be an official DJTT mapping that would work with the new features in traktor, such as the new combo fx?
An official DJTT one is not likely. They don't update their own mappings very often. But someone else will likely do it. Take a look at Beau Bryte's mappings.
Adolf Hit
Hey Chris,

This should help you out

https://store.djranking s.com/produc...ds_and_support
Danica Egly
Hi there,
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Segfault
I don't know if this has been brought up, but 16 banks would be amazing if the firmware could handle it. Just use the lights up top as bits, and you've got 0000 - 1111 all at the press of no more than four buttons.
For my custom mapping I prefer having 16 banks in one firmware bank.

Sorry for my cheesy camera though...
Kayleen Positano
Don Selter
Hey would it be possible for the tilt animations to operate when the colour of an arcade button has been set with a midi message? Or fro the on and off colours of the arcade buttons to be set dynamically?
Wilma Lorin
I would love to trade my + and _ FX settings for page up and page down of the remix deck.
Mae Penquite
When will the new firmware get public? I'm waiting to release the new adapted version of my Stepsequencer 16Steps.
By the way...I love the new color handling
Adolf Hit
Hey 0Notice we will be releasing a new firmware soon which changes the led control to match the spectra.

This will enable you to select a color with one message then a variety of animation to effect that color with another message.

This also means any new mapping designed for the spectra will also work with the 3D.
Valeri Millstein
Something that I would like to see is some of the "Reserved" Midi Commands be used as other Cycle animations for other colors.
Anissa Pabla
Hello, I have been producing for well over a year now over multiple platforms, but lately I have fell in love with Maschine by Native instruments. Currently, the midi fighter and midi fighter 3D only function as midi keyboardsin teh software, is there any possible way we can change the setup of the outputs using just the midifighter utility? Any information on how to do this, or if I could see some cool changes in the future would be awesome
Valery Ellick
I feel ya. Especially with their own controllers! All the hoopla with the release of their mappings, but not much else happens to it after that (incl. bug fixes). Ean was using a different MF3D mapping on the CNTRL tour that he'll be releasing soon. I'm guessing it will have some v2.6 functionality.
Laurel Litchko
Originally Posted by Xtian317
this is a bit disappointing. i was really hoping we would get a good mapping with the $200 dollar controller.
/subtlecriticism
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by BestLegsinHD
will there be an official DJTT mapping that would work with the new features in traktor, such as the new combo fx?
Laurel Litchko
See Driever
Can we have a way to lock the values for tilt. For example, have tilt mapped to a cutoff filter and then tilt it all the way, then press a button to lock that position in.

And can we also have a way to have different tilt mappings for each bank. i'd like to have the first bank control filters, and maybe the second bank to control delays & reverb
Dinorah Breeding
Actually the effects are a little strange to map....if the top slector lights could be used for fx channel select....that would be awesome.
Dinorah Breeding
Perhaps a basic mapping with SP6 mapped to a row of buttons, and some effects on others.

I know we are capable of doing it in the program, but I do not have my SX yet, so I'm still waiting. Hopefully GC calls today!

My main question is will SDJ recognize the CC commands from the MF3D
Adolf Hit
Originally Posted by AHAP
Any chance at a Serato DJ update?
What would you like to see in a Serato update?
Dinorah Breeding
Any chance at a Serato DJ update?
Adolf Hit
Thanks for your feedback Chico!
Caprice Amigh
Hey guys, I got my MF3D two weeks ago. I
Dong Rosendale
Do you guys have the time & knowledge to add more hid control for the traktor remix deck? My top request would mos def be the ability to capture and delete samples with the midi fighter and to be able edit them a bit more e.g. one-shot or loop.
I bought the MF3D instead of the F1 believeing that I wouldn't need it, I guess I was a bit too naive.
Yuri Fauntleroy
Great! I just got mine last week and have been loving it!
Latoria Kavulich
Never thought of that. Coolio

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy