Feedback to the forum upgrade

Home :: Q & A :: Feedback to the forum upgradeReply
Feedback to the forum upgrade
Posted on: 07.03.2012 by Rey Holubar
We'd love to here your thoughts and constructive feedback on the upgrade.

scamo
Nedra Fresneda
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Use [video] tags, there's a button in the advanced editor.
Yeah, but still a problem to all the stuff posted pre upgrade.

Another thing I notices is that the "What's New?" and "New Posts" do the same thing and the "DJ Techtools Forums" link on the footer actually links back to the blog.

Posting online images is a bit more annoying (if you don't type the img tag) since you it needs a few more clicks to get the same job done.
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
I also wouldn't mind a 'worksafe' skin to select at the bottom which disables images, avatars, signatures, emoticons, and embeded video. Usually I go into user cp to disable the first three then turn them back on later.
Agree. Or maybe even an plain text skin, as it does when you are looking at community archives.

attracts less attention.
Rey Holubar
Yeah, "User cp" was changed to "Settings".

scamo
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
I miss the user CP button at the top

I also wouldn't mind a 'worksafe' skin to select at the bottom which disables images, avatars, signatures, emoticons, and embeded video. Usually I go into user cp to disable the first three then turn them back on later.
Click on your username up top to get to the CP

EDIT: sorry click on settings up top
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Not having 'user CP' and 'new posts' buttons at the bottom of the page makes me sad
I miss the user CP button at the top

Romelia Stankard
I really believe these new emoticons are awful

I agree we needed more but even the few we used to have were all better than these which make me feel like I'm on a default phpBB board or a community about my little pony.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by bidders
although another gripe is that i see in the Software, Producing and Mixing section there is ableton and serato but no traktor discussions???
Well the ableton bit is brand new and the serato section was only created because everything here can get so traktor dominated.
Florentino Tuetken
although another gripe is that i see in the Software, Producing and Mixing section there is ableton and serato but no traktor discussions???

Picture 2.jpg
Florentino Tuetken
thanks,

you sir, are the sh!t!!

much appreciated.
Tatum Ansaldo
Not having 'user CP' and 'new posts' buttons at the bottom of the page makes me sad
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by HedgeHog
Holy shit, you come from the future.
Rey Holubar
i keep getting this popping up and it's pissing me off alreadyAttachment 7739
That message should not appear now.

scamo
Florentino Tuetken
i keep getting this popping up and it's driving me nuts, i've signed in already so why is it still asking me to sign in.....??Picture 1.jpg
Kristofer Krauel
i keep getting this popping up and it's pissing me off alreadyAttachment 7739
same here. its SERIOUSLY pissing me off!!
Tatum Ansaldo
Use [video] tags, there's a button in the advanced editor.

Makkins Clifton
So tekki's avatar is 100x100px and ours can be only 80x80? Well played, sir...or is it showing the profile picture instead? I'm confused.
Leeanna Ayla
Another from Padi: Youtube links aren't showing the player

http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...l=1#post431300
Florentino Tuetken
i keep getting this popping up and it's pissing me off alreadyPicture 1.jpg
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by photojojo
When I click on new posts and read a thread, then click on new posts again that thread still shows as unread or bold.
I marked all community s read and now they go away from the new posts when I read them.
Basil Forshee
Damn, the last days I was so wondering what you were up to! I just LOVE this layout. But more importantly; is it Tapatalk-compatible? I certainly hope so...

Edit: nevermind, already read Scamo's post.
Makkins Clifton
Other than that, it now feels like the "Retina" display on my new iPad that was announced today!
Holy shit, you come from the future.

+1 to what weltraumpapst said. Let's talk about how the post-background used to be more white back in the days. I believe we'll grow to love it pretty fast though.

You should allow bigger signature-pictures filesize-wise. 9,8kb makes my face look really grainy.
Leeanna Ayla
When I click on new posts and read a thread, then click on new posts again that thread still shows as unread or bold.
robin loo
Originally Posted by papo
Loving it so far.

I just believe the icon to the left of each thread name is a little bit of an eye-sore. Maybe they are a little bigger than before.

Other than that, it now feels like the "Retina" display on my new iPad that was announced today!
+1

new layout needs some time to adjust.
Albertina Fay
Loving it so far.

I just believe the icon to the left of each thread name is a little bit of an eye-sore. Maybe they are a little bigger than before.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy