CDJ 2000 Nexus finally here

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ 2000 Nexus finally hereReply
CDJ 2000 Nexus finally here
Posted on: 31.08.2012 by Marquetta Sarnie
Carlee Pickard
Originally Posted by Invoke
am i the only one who believes it wont be a cdj? idk but effects on a cdj just isn't pioneers thing, at least not on their high end stuff. it's usually like you have cdjs and a big fancy mixer for effects or even an efx unit.
CDJ 400's have built in effects.
Era Roka
Originally Posted by djproben
Oh come on, it's obvious what this is going to be.

Really bloody expensive.
too expensive for me!
Danae Dumler
Oh come on, it's obvious what this is going to be.

Really bloody expensive.
Era Roka
That there are no skateboarders in this video tells me this gonna be a hell of a device!
Jessi Therkildsen
am i the only one who believes it wont be a cdj? idk but effects on a cdj just isn't pioneers thing, at least not on their high end stuff. it's usually like you have cdjs and a big fancy mixer for effects or even an efx unit.
Don't assume there are EFX on this just because Steve Angelo says "I used to have to do this with delay and echo".

It is probably a roll or some other advanced looping feature he's talking about.
Cira Ditz
I've just got back from town after checking out the AERO and have to say I loved it (moving on from my s4) but felt limited by just a couple of thins I use quite a lot (cue points mainly) and to see this is really exciting as tbh if they can get all the great innovations of the AERO into smoe kind of new CDJ I honestly believe it;s gonna be beautiful.

I still may go for the AERO in the interim as tbh I can only (just) about afford that at the mo and there was mentions that cue points could well be in a frimware upgrade, but believe I'll wait and see if maybe holding out for 4 or 5 months and saving could be a good thing.

VERY excited if Laidback luke is gonna be using these new decks at Manchester's Warehouse Project in Nov as am plannignt o go along for that one
Nancey Inderlied
Someone posted about that earlier, I thought theynwere crazy, but then... It kinda made sense... Look at the silhouette on DjWorx, this could be a seperate unit. All of the feedback hasn't mentioned much about "player" type features, and "Pioneer went there" is a bit bold for sync and wireless. I'll probably eat my words in a few days though.
Romelia Stankard
About time
Kristin Tesfamichael
Ossie Pooley
Not a remarkable leap forward but enough to make me drool! =D
Teresia Janusch
Im guessing theres elements from the RMX1000 in there, and quantise, rather than sync.

One thing ive always wanted to see on a cdj is like some kind of waveform display on the jog wheel, so u can 'read' the track like u used to with records back in the day. needle drop on the 2000 got close'ish to that

we'll find out in 5 days
Jason Mcewing
you can pre-order it fyi, and yes retailers already know.
Shalon Jaranilla
Moderators, might wanna combine this thread with this one.

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=46067
Johnsie Kingrea
Something that Laidback Luke said definitely tells me that they've included Sync, something along the lines of not having to keep things in time anymore, also the FX in the background leads me to believe they've included some FX on the units.
Laurel Litchko
gear lust in full swing.
Dorcas Bassignani
Originally Posted by Eliot Han
at first i was like hasn't june already passed, then i realized the date is the other way around ... LOL
lol, makes a change for the date to be the right way around
Cristian Carmona
Early NAMM 2013 teaser?
Ciara Cuttill
at first i was like hasn't june already passed, then i realized the date is the other way around ... LOL
Nancey Inderlied
A 2000 with sync, wireless, and a nicer screen by the looks of it. Kinda reminds me of the 1000 mk2, some cool stuff, but not a huge jump like the mk3 was.
Meagan Diones
seems to me like they added jog wheel control to the effects, added wifi and a built in hard drive
Renaldo Chansky
I theorise about it here: http://djworx.com/pioneers-evolution...t-is-it-video/
Pansy Shiveley
Aero-like functionality will probably be one of the eye catchers.
Shoshana Garing
just put my cdj 1000 mk3 for sale... time for an upgrade

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy