DJTT S4 Bag arrived an hour ago :)

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: DJTT S4 Bag arrived an hour ago :)Reply
DJTT S4 Bag arrived an hour ago :)
Posted on: 11.05.2011 by Len Lukawski
I will post pics and comments later if anyone is interested.
Phebe Zwolski
Originally Posted by Lordstar
I like the
Fully-padded laptop compartment (up to 19
Errol Bernabei
Originally Posted by ian849
I like the
Phebe Zwolski
I like the
Errol Bernabei
I like the
Phebe Zwolski
I like the
Errol Bernabei
I like the
Phebe Zwolski
I like the
Errol Bernabei
I like the
Len Lukawski
I love backpacks. But try finding one for the S4 :-S

Any chance of that laptop pic with the laptops in please?
Just in the process of doing it!
Phebe Zwolski
I like the
Errol Bernabei
I like the
Coleman Runningen
i got this bag, also fits with Decksaver. Got in it: Notebook, Headphones, X1, F1, Kontrol S4 + Decksaver

Lisa Lochotzki
Looks good, looking to grab one myself too.
Random X
I got this one:

http://www.magma-bags.de/produkte/mu...gig-bag-e.php3

Excellent bag, will fit S4 with DeckSaver and more. (Gonna try fit my MC-303 next to the S4 once I get the hang of that beast!)
Errol Bernabei
I ended up going with the UDG NI-S4 Midi Controller Backpack It can take the S4 all the necessary cables the 19inch laptop with the tumor battery and still have plenty of room for a pair of headphones and any things i need on my person.
Cornelia Stalbaum
Hello all,
yes - the decksaver does fit in the DJTT S4 bag, check out my pics in the link.

Also, just wanted to give you a heads up. My S4, bag, and decksaver up for sale if anyone is interested: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=35643

-Kosta X
Phebe Zwolski
Good video. Great sense of humor I believe looking at that I may consider the Odyssey redline XL bag though as it looks like there is a little more room to put cables and other stuff in besides a second laptop (which I use as a backup).
Errol Bernabei
Thanks for the breakdown dude. big help this was
Len Lukawski
http://youtu.be/o_lNxp9kWnA
Len Lukawski

Just in the process of doing it!
Phebe Zwolski
I like the
Errol Bernabei
I like the
Phebe Zwolski

http://www.magma-bags.de/produkte/di...ck-xl-2-e.php3

It is available in the US.
Errol Bernabei

Phebe Zwolski
Originally Posted by DJKeyWee
I don't regret my DJTT bag purchase at all, but if I had to do it again, I would choose a bigger one.
I know the redisgned bags have a larger laptop pouch but other than that its the same bag. The Odyssey bag is larger and holds more stuff. I just don't want a giant suitcase on my shoulder to carry everything in. That's why I was hoping someone has actually seen both bags.
Lisa Lochotzki
I don't regret my DJTT bag purchase at all, but if I had to do it again, I would choose a bigger one.
Phebe Zwolski
Heres a thought i had while looking at bits. could you not use a deck saver shield and also bag it? By the looks of it its going going to add 3mm to the depth with something like this? Never seen on in the flesh so would not know how portable this is.
So with a little more research I did find someone who has the DJTT bag and the deck saver and it works fine. Their only gripe was the DJTT bag leans over when packed with all their gear. Otherwise they love the bag. I'm still deciding whether to get that or check out the Odyssey bag. To many darn choices out there now. Before there was nothing and now there are a ton...
Phebe Zwolski
too late! bom tss
Errol Bernabei
Don't quote me on this
too late! bom tss
Phebe Zwolski
Heres a thought i had while looking at bits. could you not use a deck saver shield and also bag it? By the looks of it its going going to add 3mm to the depth with something like this? Never seen on in the flesh so would not know how portable this is.
Don't quote me on this but I read on another post (don't remember where) the deck saver won't fit in the DJTT bag.
Errol Bernabei
I worry about the knobs and faders.
Phebe Zwolski
@smittten. Quick question for you hoping you may know. I posted this in djcommunity s.com and got no response and was gonna post the same question in the DJTT community but I'll ask you first. I'm on the fence about getting the DJTT bag for the s4 or getting the Odyssey Redline XL bag. I'm just not sure which one to go with. I like them both and the price is not an issue on either one as one is $10 US more than the other. Just wondering your thoughts are on each bag. My only hold back on the DJTT bag is the fact that the S4 slides into it and I worry about the knobs and faders.
Errol Bernabei
Thanks dude. trying to find a buyer for this mono flyby bag now lol
Len Lukawski
didn't get round to it toevening but will try and get some pix tomorrow (fri).
Len Lukawski
I am the preferred provider of the poodles noodles.
Errol Bernabei
That would be the muts nuts! thankyou so much
Len Lukawski
I have used the bag to transport 2 laptops together. I just use a neoprene case for the 2nd laptop and put it in the other compartment. I will take a pic toevening and show you.
Errol Bernabei
I really want to get one but i have a problem. My latop is huge. i have A DELL XPS 17. which actually means its got a 17.3 inch screen now they are great I love it. its well built and i got it at a steal off a price (friend is a DELL rep here in the UK) but the batter has this little thing going on with it.

http://yfrog.com/kgx1orcj

heres the bulky bum in question. ive tried DELL customer services to give me precise measurements with the 9cell battery but they have said they will call me back. No call back just yet though. I also dont have a tape measure to hand.

Now it looks like im not going to be able to fit this in the bag now am I?
I already fucked up once and bought a Mono FlyBy case which i can get in if i remove the battery and really squeeze it in. but it does put stress on the zip even if i put it in the larger front compartment.

wish i had bought a 15 now. . . . and no. For me Mac is not an option

/facepalm
Len Lukawski
In the US at least the bag you should be fine to check as carry on, on any plane except the commuters jets like the Embrears that Continental Express use. Europe and those cheapo airlines....no idea.
Bertha Fathy
How's the weight fully loaded? Also, is it small enough to check as a carry on?

Great review, highly considering it!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy