USB not recognized

USB not recognized
Posted on: 22.03.2013 by Sonja Roybal
I've had few issues with the S4. Now, my computer doesn't recognize the S4. It's saying USB not recognized. Is it possibly a sound card issue? Since the last time I played, Windows updated itself. I installed iTunes. I had this happen and did a system restore. It reverted back to 10 days ago, when I had no problems, and the computer won't recognize the USB. Nothing has changed! This is frustrating.
Sonja Roybal
Originally Posted by makar1
Are you installed the driver with the S4 disconnected?
Yeah, disconnected.
Sonja Roybal
Have you installed the latest S4 drivers? Are you using USB 2.0 or 3.0?
I installed the latest driver.

Its not working at all on the 3.0 ports and only WASABI is working on the 2.0 port. It worked on the 3.0 ports for months though.
Sonja Roybal
I've had few issues with the S4. Now, my computer doesn't recognize the S4. It's saying USB not recognized. Is it possibly a sound card issue? Since the last time I played, Windows updated itself. I installed iTunes. I had this happen and did a system restore. It reverted back to 10 days ago, when I had no problems, and the computer won't recognize the USB. Nothing has changed! This is frustrating.
Sonja Roybal
It looks like its from the Windows update. I had to install the USB drivers again. The 3.0 no longer work, but the 2.0 do.
Sonja Roybal
Yeah, disconnected.
Alphonso Deitchman
Sonja Roybal
I installed the latest driver.

Its not working at all on the 3.0 ports and only WASABI is working on the 2.0 port. It worked on the 3.0 ports for months though.
Alphonso Deitchman
Sonja Roybal
If I change the setting to WASABI shared mode, it works, but I can't use the headphone cue. If I use the S4 soundcard, Windows won't recognize it. This seems like a sound card issue, right?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy