Need logos, banners, signitures?

Need logos, banners, signitures?
Posted on: 19.01.2013 by Antoinette Harbst
So I'm trying to get better with photoshop and what not. If anyone needs anything, just let me know and I'll whip something up. I'm also doing models, family pictures, etc so if you have those then don't be afraid to ask.

I'm trying to get into this to the point where I can start charging/or/accepting donations and doing it for free, but obviously no one has any idea of what I can do as photoshoping pictures for 4chan, Reddit, and Facebook pages may be good practice isn't getting me anywhere.
Ninfa Larranaga
Originally Posted by MyUsername
Super excited for mine when they come round
same here!
Antoinette Harbst
0Notice, Gmail is being a cheap lady of the evening. Posting what I did for you here.
onoticebackgroundcustom.jpg

U rike? u h8?

DustinV, THERE YOU ARE. Pm me man so we can start working on yours!
Ninfa Larranaga
Originally Posted by MyUsername
same here!
Palma Hanslip
Hey man, I've been believeing about getting something done and i remember seeing your thread and i remember really liking what you done for DustinV. Thought it was awesome!

When you have some time and caught up with stuff i'd appreciate if you came up with something for me. Let me know if you have some time dude!
Nereida Jasnoch
Ninfa Larranaga
thanks davoh! u the man!
Nestor Epper
These all look great! just sayin... I wish I could do half of this work! Keep em commin and make me one sometime.
Antoinette Harbst
Having to probably slow my work flow down a little bit. Having to find a job to pay the bills and what not.

Of course, I'm going to keep working on the people that I've already began work on, I just can't take any more orders atm. As soon as I finish one persons though, I'll immediately begin work on the next persons.

I WILL BE BACK! To doing this very soon for errrrrybody again!

You guys are insanely awesome! Thank you for all this experience and help! And a big thanks for all your patience. :3
Adrian Zadrozny
PM'ed.
Ninfa Larranaga
thanks dude! big ups!
Antoinette Harbst
0Notice, Gmail is being a cheap lady of the evening. Posting what I did for you here.
onoticebackgroundcustom.jpg

U rike? u h8?

DustinV, THERE YOU ARE. Pm me man so we can start working on yours!
Candy Vardy
And me?
Antoinette Harbst
DJKyleHughs, LoveBeat, JonathanBlake and technologic I've sent you guys some sample fonts to pick from

farhanashraf, and 0Notice still working on tweaking and chopping yours

ThinAir, still trying to make you a rocking background

And does anyone have anyway of getting a hold of Ohnoyoudidnt? He was literally the first one to ask and I haven't heard from him since.

Smiley faces!
Reanna Ruemler
I like your logo but i want something original that says DJSHANO contact me @ [email protected] [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/shane-mcgowan-2/[SOUNDCLOUD] http://djshano.thepro.dj
Ninfa Larranaga
PMed man!
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by davoh
Eh? Neh? Meh?

Attachment 15026
Hum tbh, it looks a bit too simple, but there is potential in it.. At least you got my favorite color right, green.
Antoinette Harbst
The bottom two are the font from thin's.
nvrovr.jpg
Valeri Millstein
BOOM! Hollywood.
Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by 0Notice
Its okay.
Start off with a couple of testers just to get a feel for what you want.
kulnln.jpg

Mix it up a bit. (Which I'm still playing with)
on1.jpg
Start slapping it on things and add whispy air/lighting effects and attractive women.
onticebackground2.jpg

BOOM! Hollywood.
Valeri Millstein
I'll ask 0Notice if it's ok for me to post his
Its okay.
Nga Mcquarter
Mine seems awesome!! but it don't really like the heart xD what about the black letters you did and a red background? just an idea, but still I have to thank you for your awsome work!!!
Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
are you using a font-pool or are those fonts all made up by yourself? just curious...
Originally Posted by synthet1c
twenty bucks on dafont
I do have custom fonts I've made but I am using font's made by dafont.com, then further chopping, skewing, and various other things at your command as I'm just starting out really. I'll ask 0Notice if it's ok for me to post his, his is an example of 2-3 different fonts that we blended all in together and are still working on it. I use them because they have some pretty "standard" looking texts there and they're pretty easy to work with. Plus it also helps when someone is like "I'd like something like avicii's logo" we can start with your name in something like avicii's lettering and work our way to it being yours.

Originally Posted by farhanashraf
hey man, lemme now when ur available to take my request, highly appreciate it!
Just pm me man Let me know what you want, genre preference, etc.

Originally Posted by LoveBeat
Oh, allright, why not? If you could replace the O for a heart it would be awesome!!
This is your logo man. I want your vision of what you want. If you don't want a heart then theres a million other things we can do.
Nga Mcquarter
You want a heart incorporated in this by chance? Or no?
Oh, allright, why not? If you could replace the O for a heart it would be awesome!!
Ninfa Larranaga
hey man, lemme now when ur available to take my request, highly appreciate it!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
twenty bucks on dafont
Matt Kane
are you using a font-pool or are those fonts all made up by yourself? just curious...
Marva Cupid
Could u please do one for me "virtual logic". That would be awesome pm me if u need any more details or anything.
Ninfa Larranaga
i am so hitting you up in a bit!
Antoinette Harbst
If you want to add on please pm me so we don't over kill the thread lol
snoooek.jpg
Marhta Brovont
I like snoek tbh. Any of these fonts catch your fancy?
Attachment 15018
It would be awesome if you could do the DJ SNOEK in the same font as the "DJ Rule" like you did on the second row right.

Cheers

DJ Snoek ;-)
Kelsi Shong
Which font do you guys like?
Attachment 14981
Really digging the first and second one for mine. Would like to see it in the same font as the one thin air's is in the lower left.
Antoinette Harbst
To the pm's!
Valeri Millstein
Dude thats cool, Im impressed! Here if you work with me to get a really cool logo I will send some $ your way! Maybe I could get something more like your own, Simple.
Antoinette Harbst
LoveBeat still kinda working on yours.
lovebeat.jpg

0Notice I was feeling baseball-y.
onefwi.jpg
Valeri Millstein
Go for 0Notice. Have a slash on the Zero, people always ask me, "Are you OOHHHH-Notice?" Lol. Excited!
Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Hmmm this looks interesting...

If you could put something together for me that would be awesome..

My names "dustin v" and I play mostly tech, deep, and some progressive. I would like something, simple, minimalistic, and modern. Thanks.

Eh? Neh? Meh?

dustinv.jpg
Candy Vardy
Hmmm this looks interesting...

If you could put something together for me that would be awesome..

My names "dustin v" and I play mostly tech, deep, and some progressive. I would like something, simple, minimalistic, and modern. Thanks.

Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
Hi there! Could you develop a logo with the name LoveBeat? It'd be so awesome if you could!!
You want a heart incorporated in this by chance? Or no?
Nga Mcquarter
Hi there! Could you develop a logo with the name LoveBeat? It'd be so awesome if you could!!
Antoinette Harbst
Here's another thing I did for Witch Docta's facebook.
ldnb.jpg

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy