(The bread & cheese thread) - How to become a famous DJ on YouTube?

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: (The bread & cheese thread) - How to become a famous DJ on YouTube?Reply
(The bread & cheese thread) - How to become a famous DJ on YouTube?
Posted on: 13.04.2013 by Arletta Niimi
hi, many DJ's became famous through utube,, so if u have any ideas, im askin' I don't wanna upload a mix and have only few views. I need advice for success pls. Thank You
Marguerite Salsedo
Originally Posted by jakeintox
you get that whole salty/ sweet thing going on, It's better than it sounds. (better that pineapple, for sure!)

... And memories of an old pizza thread just sprung to mind
I believe we all know how that one turned out

As far as the italian way of pizza goes, it's ruined north american pizza for me pretty much... Barely eat the stuff anymore and I'm a uni student so that's saying something. Good thing I'll be back there in a couple of weeks
Javier Rowinsky
Originally Posted by Polygon
Just wait until some guys make a smaller, cheaper,more compact pizza without toppings, but that you can connect to the topping boxes, claiming that their pizza has more functions than the regular one.

Then the regular pizza lovers will start hating on the new generation, claiming that since topping isn't on the pizza it isn't really pizza at all and all the guys eating it are all cheap wannabes.
Baaaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahhaha
Lilliana Perris
Just wait until some guys make a smaller, cheaper,more compact pizza without toppings, but that you can connect to the topping boxes, claiming that their pizza has more functions than the regular one.

Then the regular pizza lovers will start hating on the new generation, claiming that since topping isn't on the pizza it isn't really pizza at all and all the guys eating it are all cheap wannabes.

LOOOOOL....indeed!
Lilliana Perris
As an italian-born guy, i cannot be more disgusted than this.
Agreed. I lean towards the real Italian way of Pizza.

Less is more.

However, I do like the Ham and Pineapple Pizza on a thin crust, with garlic.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by kooper1980
I take it you havent experienced a full sunday roast inside a giant plate-sized Yorkshire pudding??!! That needs to change!!

tumblr_lflj8qwndU1qgawtbo1_500.jpg

ARGG....F UUUUUU!!!

That looks so damn good!

I am a sucker for a Sunday roast of any kind. Add gravy and Yorkshire....ahh man!

I was at the food market again this weekend with the family and had the Ciabata again....with marscapone\greenfig\nuts and Parma ham. Was good...but I would rather eat the above.

FUCK I AM HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by sarasin
whaaaaatt??

Drooool......
I take it you havent experienced a full sunday roast inside a giant plate-sized Yorkshire pudding??!! That needs to change!!

Lilliana Perris
aunt bessies or homemade?

I used to love when tesco did the whole sunday dinner inside a giant yorkshire put!! Amazing!!
whaaaaatt??

Drooool......
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by VanGogo
I see a new pizza genre every week on pepperoniport theses days. Never could stand that "fruit is a viable topping" genre though. I believe it's the bastard child of the "fruit on a green salad" genre and Italian disco.

Dannie Dimora
Marscapone, prosciutto, and pear on a pizza... Heaven!
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by Nicky H
Hehe, love Yorkshire's with gravy
Aunt Bessies or homemade?

I used to love when Tesco did the whole sunday dinner inside a giant Yorkshire put!! Amazing!!
Lilliana Perris
Shut your Pizza Pie hole!

LOL
Latoria Kavulich
back on topic please. pizza has its own thread (or was the the epic pineapple debate, i forget)
Marguerite Salsedo
you get that whole salty/ sweet thing going on, It's better than it sounds. (better that pineapple, for sure!)

I believe we all know how that one turned out

As far as the italian way of pizza goes, it's ruined north american pizza for me pretty much... Barely eat the stuff anymore and I'm a uni student so that's saying something. Good thing I'll be back there in a couple of weeks
Javier Rowinsky

Baaaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahhaha
Lilliana Perris

LOOOOOL....indeed!
Lilliana Perris
Agreed. I lean towards the real Italian way of Pizza.

Less is more.

However, I do like the Ham and Pineapple Pizza on a thin crust, with garlic.
Lilliana Perris

ARGG....F UUUUUU!!!

That looks so damn good!

I am a sucker for a Sunday roast of any kind. Add gravy and Yorkshire....ahh man!

I was at the food market again this weekend with the family and had the Ciabata again....with marscapone\greenfig\nuts and Parma ham. Was good...but I would rather eat the above.

FUCK I AM HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by sarasin
whaaaaatt??

Drooool......

Lilliana Perris
aunt bessies or homemade?

I used to love when tesco did the whole sunday dinner inside a giant yorkshire put!! Amazing!!
whaaaaatt??

Drooool......
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by VanGogo
I see a new pizza genre every week on pepperoniport theses days. Never could stand that "fruit is a viable topping" genre though. I believe it's the bastard child of the "fruit on a green salad" genre and Italian disco.

Charline Dye
Ethel Feigum
I live in a place populated by celebrity chefs... I get to eat all kinds of weird fancy food. I wasn't to sure about it either, but it's pretty tasty. Not Italian style at all. Different genre of pizza, if you will.
Dannie Dimora
Dannie Dimora
Soooo... Anyone out there actually know how to become a famous dj on youtube?
Ethel Feigum

Kristofer Krauel
Aunt Bessies or homemade?

I used to love when Tesco did the whole sunday dinner inside a giant Yorkshire put!! Amazing!!
Latoria Kavulich
does not sound too appetizing
Kristofer Krauel
PEAR??!! On a pizza??!! Sacrilege!!!
Ethel Feigum
Janyce Henningson
mmmmmmm ... marscapone on pizza is heaven - with a Peroni of course
Lilliana Perris
mmm...hit the Food Market last Sunday....Marscopone (spelling???) with green figs and nuts, some cured meat stuff (not sure what it called) on a Ciabata.

DAMN SON!

Janyce Henningson
nayit ruiz jaramillo
I don't eat my socks
You just eat these.
3619.jpg
Ethel Feigum
This thread is awesome... I'm having a slab of red leicester and salami with a glass of local Cabernet right now, in fact. Can anyone recommend some good bread to go with this?
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by botstein
How do you know this?
lol, good point - I don't eat my socks
Ervin Calvery
I can't stand stilton or any blue cheeses - they just taste like my socks.
How do you know this?

Cheddar is the best - mature cheddar to be precise.
It's got too much lactose for me
Janyce Henningson
I can't stand stilton or any blue cheeses - they just taste like my socks.

Cheddar is the best - mature cheddar to be precise.

Cheese slices melted on a plate in the microwave when you have the munchies (ahem)

Then dip anything edible into them for a mouthtastic jimmy saville orgasm
Latoria Kavulich
now i'm hungers!
Charline Dye
Cheese shmeese, give me a fresh out of the oven artisan bread and I'm in heaven.

Although I have been known to fondue on occasion with said bread.
Nedra Fresneda
Ib4 cheesepr0n thread

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy