Funny Youtube Vids

Funny Youtube Vids
Posted on: 08.05.2012 by Latina Samon
Couldn't find any thread to post this in so thought I might as well make one.
I particularly like the description

Some guy absolutely rockin the crowd at Slinky in Bournemouth, with imaginary decks, mixer and what looks like it may be an FX machine on the pillar

Post whatever, doesn't have to be DJ related!
Nedra Fresneda
Originally Posted by deevey
Wow ... 2 pages and no cats yet :P
Yet....

Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Hipsters eh?

Not sure that this would happen in the UK cus UK people aren't as comfortable in front of camera to lie like this.
I mean, seriously no offence to my American cousins but every member of the public I see on tv looks and sounds like a talk show host. Television is the drug of the nation after all.
I would also say that most Americans seem to have a better vocabulary that most Brits (so there's a compliment).

Can't work out if you're trolling or not aware this whole video is fake....I don't want to believe you don't realise. Tell me you know it's a fake. TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE
Janyce Henningson
I would also say that most Americans seem to have a better vocabulary that most Brits (so there's a compliment).
You ever see Jerry Springer? lol

The questions are overdubbed on that video, surely
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Nicky H
lol a least the pigeon on there has a head - my two cats like to remove them before leaving presents for me.

I could make a decent living just filming them with YouTube & You've Been Framed - they're thick as pig shit.
HAHAHA proper belly laughs !!! Brilliant.

Gonna have to sig that.
Janyce Henningson
Cats, cats everywhere...

Not videos, but hilarious cat pics and gifs.

http://mycatisadick.com/
lol a least the pigeon on there has a head - my two cats like to remove them before leaving presents for me.

I could make a decent living just filming them with YouTube & You've Been Framed - they're thick as pig shit.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Cats, cats everywhere...

Ngoc Ninow
^^^^LOL!
Rolanda Clodfelder
Gonna throw my hedgehog up (again) :P

Poor lil' bugger is recovering from a 1/2 foot amputation recently though, hopefully he'll be running again soon

Enjoy.
Ngoc Ninow
This is a belter

Dannie Dimora

this.
Lilliana Perris
Here is my cat entry....

Nedra Fresneda
Yet....

Rena Estabrook
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...OqSGE9aa4VGMC3
Joesph Kasian
Hipsters eh?

Not sure that this would happen in the UK cus UK people aren't as comfortable in front of camera to lie like this.
I mean, seriously no offence to my American cousins but every member of the public I see on tv looks and sounds like a talk show host. Television is the drug of the nation after all.

Can't work out if you're trolling or not aware this whole video is fake....I don't want to believe you don't realise. Tell me you know it's a fake. TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ngoc Ninow

:-D
Janyce Henningson
You ever see Jerry Springer? lol

The questions are overdubbed on that video, surely
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Hipsters eh?

Tommie Siefkes

The hand clapping and guitar
Luciano Hyppolite
laugin so hard at this one

nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Nicky H

HAHAHA proper belly laughs !!! Brilliant.

Gonna have to sig that.
Janyce Henningson
Cats, cats everywhere...

nayit ruiz jaramillo
Cats, cats everywhere...

Rolanda Clodfelder
Ashanti Andreacchio
WTF those christians are danceing like they are listening to Death Metal, Dubstep and hardstyle all at once. I only wish some of my club gigs were half as wild
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
Not sure if it's occurred to anyone else, but technically that video is the first time Harrison Ford has played the role of Han Solo in over 30 years :O
That is exactly what jumped into my brain when he started ranting with Chewy. I thought "wow he's in character, he Is Solo"
Mardell Cundall
I wish airloaf would make more of the Baptazia series

Doreen Schurle
Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere on here. Probably nothing new to my American cousins but new to me.
Not sure if it's occurred to anyone else, but technically that video is the first time Harrison Ford has played the role of Han Solo in over 30 years :O
Dannie Dimora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...5JQtx_7Y#t=22s
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere on here. Probably nothing new to my American cousins but new to me.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Good job people aren't swearing all the time. Oh wait.

Breasts are natural, nothing to be scared of man.
He said "keep in mind" he didn't pull the post... He is just preempting anyone believeing of taking it further (which they have in the past).

Know what I mean?
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by padi_04
Keep in mind this is a PG community
Good job people aren't swearing all the time. Oh wait.

Breasts are natural, nothing to be scared of man.
Johanna Marckel

Love the new Daft Punk.... NOT!
Nedra Fresneda
Keep in mind this is a PG community
Roni Kazemi
you mean nipp it sure was
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by onrails
That was TIT!

Roni Kazemi
robin loo
clearly there is a dubstep remix of this

Johanna Marckel
Haha
Tommie Siefkes

Lilliana Perris
HAHAHAHA....damn!

Those are SOME fist pumps!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy