Logic Pro X - learning to Produce

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Logic Pro X - learning to ProduceReply
Logic Pro X - learning to Produce
Posted on: 04.09.2013 by Hayden Raugh
Hi fellow DJTTs

I made the plunge and got logic x today!!

Where do i start? I've read through the manuals etc but it doesn't really take a complete dummy through a step by step on how to use the program.

I'm not a complete idiot, I have a Maschine I loved the walkthroughs in the manuals and how they explain everything for a beginner!

Does anyone have a good tutorials for a starter that are online! I've watched quite a few but they seem to only be overviews or very technical things

Thanks in advance for Any help!

Cheers guys
Hayden Raugh
Hi fellow DJTTs

I made the plunge and got logic x today!!

Where do i start? I've read through the manuals etc but it doesn't really take a complete dummy through a step by step on how to use the program.

I'm not a complete idiot, I have a Maschine I loved the walkthroughs in the manuals and how they explain everything for a beginner!

Does anyone have a good tutorials for a starter that are online! I've watched quite a few but they seem to only be overviews or very technical things

Thanks in advance for Any help!

Cheers guys
Hayden Raugh
Thanks guys! Ill defo look into coursera as well
Trey Brune
Logic is a bit of a beast, so you won't be able to tackle everything in one go. I'd suggest taking everyone else's advice and applying it to small test projects where you actually try and work on something. By using the same fundamental tools over and over, you'll get a grip on the basics of logic. Beyond that you sort of tack on things for whatever else you might need.
Monserrate Rupnow
I would HIGHLY recommend at least the first few MacProVideo.com tutorials about Logic, they saved me a ton of time when I first started using it. Heard they've only gotten better.

SFLogicninja on YouTube has some good videos as well.
Jaye Opela
I've learned a lot from Youtube videos and from an (free) online course in music production at coursera.org
Lea Figarola
YouTube is great for tutorials, I unfortunately don't use logic I use FL. But when I first started out youtube tutorials really helped me a ton.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy