Any feedback on my lastest house track?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Any feedback on my lastest house track?Reply
Any feedback on my lastest house track?
Posted on: 15.09.2013 by Fatimah Czuprynski
Finally after a long pause i finished another track. When it comes to quality i see improvement which makes me happy. The style of the track itself is still not where i want to be but that comes with the style. So what do you say?
https://soundcloud.com/official-amaru/life-is-too-short
Fatimah Czuprynski
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
I liked it man. If I had any constructive criticism, I'd say the pads sound a bit thin and could be more interesting and I'd like to hear a bigger bassline. It also seemed that some notes cut off too quick at times. I'm not sure if that's a controller issue or a mastering issue. Good job though man. Really good.
First of all, thanks man! I will consider your feedback on the next one. To the thing about the cut off notes. Do you believe it sounds like unwanted? I actually made those short notes on intention sometimes, because i thought it would take the energy level a little higher.
Fatimah Czuprynski
Finally after a long pause i finished another track. When it comes to quality i see improvement which makes me happy. The style of the track itself is still not where i want to be but that comes with the style. So what do you say?
https://soundcloud.com/official-amaru/life-is-too-short
Fatimah Czuprynski
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
I liked it man. If I had any constructive criticism, I'd say the pads sound a bit thin and could be more interesting and I'd like to hear a bigger bassline. It also seemed that some notes cut off too quick at times. I'm not sure if that's a controller issue or a mastering issue. Good job though man. Really good.
First of all, thanks man! I will consider your feedback on the next one. To the thing about the cut off notes. Do you believe it sounds like unwanted? I actually made those short notes on intention sometimes, because i thought it would take the energy level a little higher.
Lakeesha Storman

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy