waldorf blofeld is one of the best modern synths out there

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: waldorf blofeld is one of the best modern synths out thereReply
waldorf blofeld is one of the best modern synths out there
Posted on: 03.10.2013 by Rebbecca Fennell
i sold my dave smith mopho today and went and bought a desktop blofeld - easily one of the best purchases i have ever made. besides it being budget friendly this seriously sounds great and unlike a lot of budget friendly good gear, feels like its built solid.

my writing setup is an mpc1000 as the master with a maschine/ableton laptop combo on one midi output, while on the other midi output its a machinedrum and the blofeld now. ive been messing with this now for a few hours and holy fuck this is a fun capable setup. programming takes a bit to wrap your head around on the blofeld, but its 16 part multi-timbral combines great with the machinedrum as is but with the mpc supplementing the machinedrums sequencer... youre just able to do so much writing without taxing your computer.

i know this is some fanboy singing the gospel type post, but seriously i can not recommend this enough. hell i jsut wish it had more outputs and/or a midi thru
Rebbecca Fennell
i sold my dave smith mopho today and went and bought a desktop blofeld - easily one of the best purchases i have ever made. besides it being budget friendly this seriously sounds great and unlike a lot of budget friendly good gear, feels like its built solid.

my writing setup is an mpc1000 as the master with a maschine/ableton laptop combo on one midi output, while on the other midi output its a machinedrum and the blofeld now. ive been messing with this now for a few hours and holy fuck this is a fun capable setup. programming takes a bit to wrap your head around on the blofeld, but its 16 part multi-timbral combines great with the machinedrum as is but with the mpc supplementing the machinedrums sequencer... youre just able to do so much writing without taxing your computer.

i know this is some fanboy singing the gospel type post, but seriously i can not recommend this enough. hell i jsut wish it had more outputs and/or a midi thru

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy