First Song (Preview) - Feedback please!!!

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: First Song (Preview) - Feedback please!!!Reply
First Song (Preview) - Feedback please!!!
Posted on: 01.10.2013 by Ellis Plischke
Hey guys, first track that Ive made, I produce in ableton live

Would love some feedback on where I can improve and any other comments are welcome!

Recommend wearing headphones or using some decent speakers to hear the low end. Ill probably layer a kick in there at some point. Id say the genre if anything is trap.

Thanks,
Cookish

https://soundcloud.com/cookish/cookish-untitled-preview
Ellis Plischke
Hey guys, first track that Ive made, I produce in ableton live

Would love some feedback on where I can improve and any other comments are welcome!

Recommend wearing headphones or using some decent speakers to hear the low end. Ill probably layer a kick in there at some point. Id say the genre if anything is trap.

Thanks,
Cookish

https://soundcloud.com/cookish/cookish-untitled-preview
Ellis Plischke
My bad, if a mod could move this to the correct community it would be much appreciated
Tera Baragan
This isn't the community for posting your music so..
Ellis Plischke
thanks for all the feedback guys, really appreciate it, I'll definetly use your advice to help improve my track
Cyndy Beneski
not bad mate ! Make a better variation for the intro. Also it sounds a bit too '8 bit', like a gameboy, make your sounds big and juicy. ALso needs some more build up FX. Keep it up! Ive just started producing myself so I can't say too much
Arturo Hsing
Hey Cookish, I played your track and also checked your profile on soundcloud it has good amount of audience but if you want to enhance your exposure soundcloud automator will be helps you.
Patty Dauer
Hey, not bad, though i believe u need to organise the samples in a bit better way. I kinda feel its not all co existing. Give the midi a good pattern. Best of luck for your next.
Alycia Niederriter
Very impressed considering it's your first song, you've got a great idea... Just need to make it more exciting

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy