First, Real, Song

First, Real, Song
Posted on: 21.10.2013 by Giselle Giffels
It's been awhile since I've posted here... I mean really, I've dove into this over the past week or so and have learned A LOT. I'm using a different alias now, something a bit more personal but IT BE DA SAME OL' ME. Check it.

https://soundcloud.com/her-hands/her-hands-matching-gun

If you dug it lemme know by hitting that little heart thing cus' seriously, it feels good to know you enjoyed it! Thank you!
Giselle Giffels
It's been awhile since I've posted here... I mean really, I've dove into this over the past week or so and have learned A LOT. I'm using a different alias now, something a bit more personal but IT BE DA SAME OL' ME. Check it.

https://soundcloud.com/her-hands/her-hands-matching-gun

If you dug it lemme know by hitting that little heart thing cus' seriously, it feels good to know you enjoyed it! Thank you!
Giselle Giffels
Hahahaha, hell yeah man! Thank you so much for the lovely comment!

And yeah man, I swear, mastering is the only thing holding me back. I need to get it down!
Sydney Lashway
Wicked!!!

I really enjoyed this track. Transitions, drums, vocals chops everything in this track was wicked. I like that there were a lot of minute things done in the background to keep it interesting.

Mix/Master sure could use some work but either way. This track is on fire!!!
Giselle Giffels
Neg, I'm on that FL Studio game man so no Logic here. Hell even if I do end up getting a Mac one day, I'll probably find a way to get my hands back on FL :P The workflow now is just too nice to pass up, I can just flow, ya know, like a rapper.

And thanks for the tips! That reference track idea is not bad at all!

Ded, thank you sir! In regards to ideas I just try to not believe too much, but FEEL it more. Like in my mind, and this is going to sound so gay, I image this being played out and how that would work.
Lakeesha Storman
Nice job dude. Really cool ideas.
Tobias Merrills
What DaW do you use?

If you use Logic and are on a budget this video has been a blessing, he uses all logic factory plug ins.

Only advice i can give is, leave at least 6db of headroom for the mastering stage. Never say "well fix it in mastering" and use a reference track in the same project. That will help you to realize if the track is "loud enough" and how close your track might be to commercial sound quality.
Giselle Giffels
I know man I gotta get my mastering down pact, I just don't know what to do!
Tobias Merrills
Production wise the ideas are awesome, the vocal sample is boss as shit! But the mix/ master is kind bleh.
Keep up the good work man!
Giselle Giffels
Hahaha, hell yeah man, thank you for the reply! I was worried the white noise was going to kill it!
Dannie Dimora
Whoa! I really love how the intro blends
The drop is phenomenal IMO.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy