Zipped Loop Pack? Collaboration, Information, Train Station, Californication,

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Zipped Loop Pack? Collaboration, Information, Train Station, Californication,Reply
Zipped Loop Pack? Collaboration, Information, Train Station, Californication,
Posted on: 24.10.2013 by Giselle Giffels
So I'm starting out with a collab with this guy, no homo, and he wants me to send him a Zipped Loop Pack(?) when I'm done.

I use FL Studio and have no idea what this means, nor do I know how to do it. Anyone with any experience?

Also Collab General. What do I do if this guy just takes what I've sent him, posts it without revealing that I was apart of the track as well, essentially stealing my melodies?

First collaboration I've ever done, and would really appreciate some help!
Giselle Giffels
So I'm starting out with a collab with this guy, no homo, and he wants me to send him a Zipped Loop Pack(?) when I'm done.

I use FL Studio and have no idea what this means, nor do I know how to do it. Anyone with any experience?

Also Collab General. What do I do if this guy just takes what I've sent him, posts it without revealing that I was apart of the track as well, essentially stealing my melodies?

First collaboration I've ever done, and would really appreciate some help!
Monserrate Rupnow
Not sure I'd ever want to collab with someone I didn't trust, sounds sketchy right off the bat. That can't be fun
Ervin Calvery
If you're at all worried about it, you should make a legally binding document.
Tera Baragan
He wants the stems, so basically exporting all your tracks into seperate wav tracks.

In ableton theres a specific choice when experting to do this.

The latter is to just have trust really until your signed and have something thats even worth worrying about stealing.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy