My little rant!

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: My little rant!Reply
My little rant!
Posted on: 28.03.2012 by Arnette Schmieg
i posted this earlier today at the serato community ....!

12:52 PM 28 March 2012
I too have a XONE: DX, but regretfully, i am not so kind with my words towards serato itch...and i have a new mission to spread the news about this horrible software and ALL 1,000,000,000 of its short comings and pitfalls!

1) for anyone who wants to expand their creativity in terms of LIVE PERFORMANCE...this controller AND THIS SHIT software IS NOT for you!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! EVEN IF IT SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DEAL OF 499$, RIP OFFF!!!!
2) IT IS NOT A MIXER! IT IS A MIDI CONTROLLER THAT COSTS 1500$ MSRP...WTF IS THAT!??!?!
3) ITCH 2.0 DOES NOT HAVE midi clock out, DOES NOT HAVE MIDI MAPPING, DOES NOT HAVE speed/pitch faders, AND the cue buttons and FX are FUKKING SHIT!!!
4) if screen real estate is valuable to you, YOU WILL RUN WITH 4 DECKS AT ALL TIMES!!!!
FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!
5) I WILL POST ON THIS FORUM, DJTT, FB and my twitter EVERY FUKKING DAY TILL I SELL MY POS XONE DX!!!

and this is just the tip of the ice berg!!!!!

P.S. TO ALL YOU FUKKIN HATERS!!! FUCK YOU TOO! my 2 cents!

also, if somebody "important" see's my little rant! DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT!!!
the SOLE purpose of this rant IS TO STIR THE POT and get ppl ANGRY!!!! LETS GET SERATO TO GIVE ITCH USERS WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE!!!
I AM FUKKIN PISSED OFF!!! so i am gona let sum steam out...hopefully stir the pot and get a good conversation started! my opinion, but this software is fukkin shit, SO! instead of taking it [U][IN THE ASS!/U], i am gona try and do sumthing about it! like #5 says, i will be "bitching", yes!, i am on my a"MANRAG" right now.... and fukking kickin n' screaming and just see wtf just happens....my hopes! get other people on board and get SERATO to give us a better fukkin product! POWER TO DA PPL!!
Jona Slon
Originally Posted by Gre3nergy

I AM FUKKIN PISSED OFF!!! so i am gona let sum steam out...hopefully stir the pot and get a good conversation started! my opinion, but this software is fukkin shit, SO! instead of taking it [U][IN THE ASS!/U], i am gona try and do sumthing about it! like #5 says, i will be "bitching", yes!, i am on my a"MANRAG" right now.... and fukking kickin n' screaming and just see wtf just happens....my hopes! get other people on board and get SERATO to give us a better fukkin product! POWER TO DA PPL!!

Nobody will listen to you or take you seriously you are acting like a 5 year old kid grow up and if you want to be treated like an adult act like one.
Deeann Cheron
Originally Posted by DJKeyWee
but you love your Gog... we all know that...
Word
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by Kaek
Most people when complaining about the effects in ITCH are complaining about the quality.

Quality matters.
Yeah, I'd be surprised if the next version didn't address the FX.
Arnette Schmieg
HAHAHHA!
DAYUM!...thats alot of views...

justified...i was a little off my rocker when i posted this little rant...blindsided by RAGE!!! hahaha!
regardless, its up there for anyone else who is believeing about a xone dx purchase...passin on the knowledge..or lack there of! XP
Jona Slon
Originally Posted by Gre3nergy

Nobody will listen to you or take you seriously you are acting like a 5 year old kid grow up and if you want to be treated like an adult act like one.
Deeann Cheron
Originally Posted by DJKeyWee
Word
Lisa Lochotzki
Deeann Cheron
I hate peas and green beans
Dannielle Dingey
Shees, what's up with the faul language ?

Try to post like an adult, if you are looking for serious answers...
You just look like a troll that bought the wrong gear and now you are blaming the manufacturer.
Marguerite Truka
I agree with the OP itch is rubbish!

oh yea thats why I didnt buy it!!

cuz I do my research

you can get a copy of traktor pro for 40 quid atm from various places get a copy and map it. Or sell it, and with ur 1500 you could get some 1200, a nice mixer and traktor scratch pro
Vivienne Cowins
Don't worry TS. Just buy one of these laptop-stands they sell over here. With one of these, you can show the crowd all the marvelous button-bashing, while having your gear angled towards them. Then you can check DJTT and DJ-Worx. They will learn you how to wipe your a.., by indicating the right angle. You'll also learn to be very original by downloading the work of others (for example music and/or midi-mappings). And if Ean or the other dinosaur tell you, you are a DJ, you can then put it on twitter and make it official...
Rebbecca Fennell
I believe most of the bitching about itch is ignorant consumerism - its mainly a bunch of twits who ask questions like "oh hai guys where do you find banging tracks???". They bought the controller, then they see some promo shit on YouTube they're no where near capable of pulling off nor do they understand what's going on, try to do it itch, get pissed off and call it shit. But whatever, maybe I'm wrong eh? Heh.
Cristian Carmona
the fx are ok on itch, if you are serious about fx, i would rely solely on S/W fx's
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by Kaek
Most people when complaining about the effects in ITCH are complaining about the quality.

Quality matters.
Yeah, I'd be surprised if the next version didn't address the FX.
Monroe Vandeslunt

Quality matters.
Julissa Serrone
Im a big fan of itch and I believe with the new controllers (DDJ-S1 an NS6) and even the NS7 the effects sound pretty damn good due to their soundcards. I had a VCI-300 and the way the delay sounds on the S1 is MUCH better.

I use two effects also -- Delay and Filter.

I always get a kick when people say the effects in Itch are horrible. Thing is you have a very similar selection to what's on a DJM-800 and tons of DJ's use ONLY that and their sets sound great. Granted the effects in itch are not the same quality --- but when used in good taste they sound just fine.
Tesha Freudenstein
so much fail
Trista Karle
I suspect op was trolling because he hasn't addressed the general la k of research and why he didn't map to traktor if he didn't like itch.

I for one have taken a huge liking to itch I find it to be fantastic same only use filter fx but sometimes I'll drop a delay which if you pay attention shouldn't be a problem
Cristian Carmona
I wouldnt bash ITCH, its great s/w. I really cant speak on the XONE DX cause I haven't tried it, I use ITCH with a VCI-300 and only need 1 fx, the filter which is a easter egg.

Look bashing the 1.5k invest on DJTT or Serato board (which im a regular there) is not going to get you anywhere. I have no problem shutting down this thread if the foul langauge continues.

What are some of the problems your having?
Breanne Penge
Sounds like the angry youth of today are banding together. Go get em team!
Trista Karle
Nice rant but way to look simple. Itch is good at what it does I use the ns6 and have a great traktor map to use but there's a few things I haven't got banged out so I almost always use itch with t ns6.

I have no issues with itch effects are meh but so many djs pollute tracks with effects. Filters aren't too bad but have to be careful with them.

Honestly I'm going to agree with a previous poster that had you accutally looked into itch prior to spending money on a Itch "controller" you would know these things. Can't you map your dx to traktor? Or are you just bitching about lack of mapping because every other "universal" dj app supports generic midi mapping? And have no real desire to map it as it sounds like this or else you'd be using it with traktor?

Tl;dr don't be a cunt and bitch about stuff you should of looked into and if you don't like it return to vendor as you should of noticed all these things in the first 30seconds of use. Or did you make a impulse buy on eBay which I suspect since you call it a 450$ waste but then complain about a 1500$ worthless midi controller?
Verlene Geevarghese
I just don't understand...

Normally people do informed research before dropping any appreciable amount of money on something they plan to use often. Does the DX have shortcomings? In some respects yes, but I believe people forget that it is a specialized device made for a software platform. The DX hardware is no different than A&H's other large scale midi controllers, except that it can't be used as an external mixer.

I would venture a guess that 99/100 people's reactions to you on community s has been the same. But I guess all it takes is one other moron to agree with you to justify your nonsensical bs.

Here's another protip.

If most people believe you're an idiot, it's likely not because they are 'haters', rather it's because you are actually an idiot.
Katy Rufino
God forbid you do five minutes of research before dropping $1500 on something.
Monroe Vandeslunt
The FX piss me off the most. I really hate the effects in itch. They really are a joke.

The itch business model is that improvements are done whenever new hardware is released. So you have to pick very carefully about which controller to buy, lest you end up with a shit controller with shit supported software features.

For instance, people with numark v7's, they can't do anything with serato video.
Or the earlier controllers with no FX controls at all lol.

In my opinion the only good itch controllers are the twitch, the ns6 and the vci-380. I don't believe there is enough information about that in the wild. Leading to people to make bad purchasing decisions.
Kristofer Krauel
And anyone with half a brain could find out about all 4 of the shortcomings (yes thats 4 not 1,000,000,000) before spunking 1500 bucks on a controller!! Did you believe them when someone told you sera to would get you all the bitches?!?!

You are an asset to this community . Great contribution.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Great, but you're just going to get banned if you carry on. Grow up a bit, get a different controller if you don't like the DX.
Owned.

Seriously though....we can all bash out naughty swear words for attention - if you don't like something, change it - thats the beauty of life.
Tatum Ansaldo
Great, but you're just going to get banned if you carry on. Grow up a bit, get a different controller if you don't like the DX.
Arnette Schmieg
thnx for da input, but i talk loud and WRITE LOUD!!! SO EAT A DICK!!!!

I <3 HATERS
Tatum Ansaldo
Cool story bro.

Pro tip: people care more if you don't make yourself sound like a ranting moron by putting everything in capitals.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy