Serato/Ableton The Bridge help please

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato/Ableton The Bridge help pleaseReply
Serato/Ableton The Bridge help please
Posted on: 03.07.2012 by Catherina Monay
Right, I have one setup using the bridge and I love it, I first started off DJing using the Numark N4 as It was cheep off a friend. After getting into DJing i wanted to start scratching etc and it was hard so I got two Stanton STR8-150's, Vestax PMC04 Black, Rane SL2, Denon DHCN1000S (i believe it's that) and two dicers. I heard about the bridge off a friend who uses it and he lent me his APC40 so I tried it out and it was pretty dope so I went out and bought myself an APC40. I am wondering if it is possible to use the N4 with an APC40 to use the bridge in another setup, more of a mobile one.

Anyone know if it's possible? Do I need to buy a new sound card for Serato? I'm not fussed about the money I can afford it I'm in a band and have 2 jobs so money isn't an option. Just wondering guys, thanks :')
Catherina Monay
Right, I have one setup using the bridge and I love it, I first started off DJing using the Numark N4 as It was cheep off a friend. After getting into DJing i wanted to start scratching etc and it was hard so I got two Stanton STR8-150's, Vestax PMC04 Black, Rane SL2, Denon DHCN1000S (i believe it's that) and two dicers. I heard about the bridge off a friend who uses it and he lent me his APC40 so I tried it out and it was pretty dope so I went out and bought myself an APC40. I am wondering if it is possible to use the N4 with an APC40 to use the bridge in another setup, more of a mobile one.

Anyone know if it's possible? Do I need to buy a new sound card for Serato? I'm not fussed about the money I can afford it I'm in a band and have 2 jobs so money isn't an option. Just wondering guys, thanks :')
Breanne Penge
Don't believe you can use the Numark n4 with SSL to begin with; only Itch or Intro....correct?

If so, you're S.O.L. as the Bridge isn't supported through ITCH yet.
Cristian Carmona
are you going to use 1 laptop or 2?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy