ableton the bridge HELP PLEASE ! ! ! ! !

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: ableton the bridge HELP PLEASE ! ! ! ! !Reply
ableton the bridge HELP PLEASE ! ! ! ! !
Posted on: 03.07.2012 by Stefania Herb
why do i have to type ableton into my track search to find the ableton control, it doesnt show up in any of my crates... is there a way to save the ableton control to its own crate? please help
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by Bernice385
It's also outright fraud, and might even be considered misrepresentation of identity, too.
huh? how do you figure that.... all im hoping for, and im sure other ssl/ableton/bridge users as well, is a faster way to load the ableton control so that it can be loaded faster for use in dj'in....
loading it to the sp-6 would mean u can load/unload it to a deck on the fly with out having to type in the search field, and if loaded to the sp-6 it could in fat be used as a sort of psuedo third deck...
i dont see how that could be interpreted as fraud or misrepresentation in any way...
if i wanna wear a watch on my ankle cos it easier for me then on my wrist, dosnt make its use any different, if you catch my drift
Jacquie Whipp
Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609
so it canr be loaded to the sp-6 for quick loading?
Unfortunately no, you can't load it to an SP-6 slot.
Jacquie Whipp
why do i have to type ableton into my track search to find the ableton control, it doesnt show up in any of my crates... is there a way to save the ableton control to its own crate? please help
The Ableton track is locked file and will only show in the "All..." crate.
Stefania Herb
Jacquie Whipp
You don't have to search for the Ableton track, just go into your All crate and sort by the staus column (very first on the left), this will group all the locked files together (which includes the Ableton track) and it should be the very first track at the top.

Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by Bernice385
It's also outright fraud, and might even be considered misrepresentation of identity, too.
huh? how do you figure that.... all im hoping for, and im sure other ssl/ableton/bridge users as well, is a faster way to load the ableton control so that it can be loaded faster for use in dj'in....
loading it to the sp-6 would mean u can load/unload it to a deck on the fly with out having to type in the search field, and if loaded to the sp-6 it could in fat be used as a sort of psuedo third deck...
i dont see how that could be interpreted as fraud or misrepresentation in any way...
if i wanna wear a watch on my ankle cos it easier for me then on my wrist, dosnt make its use any different, if you catch my drift
Stefania Herb
that sux.... konix... have word with the serato boys and get that sorted please... the searching for the control track in the all crate sucks ass... and while they are at .... maybe a new hot cue function for tracks... something like a programmable midi command to load a single preselected track (scratch phrase for example)
Jacquie Whipp
Unfortunately no, you can't load it to an SP-6 slot.
Stefania Herb
Jacquie Whipp
Unfortunately no, it can only stay in the ALL... crate since it's one of those special locked files (along with the Livefeed tacks). I mean, you can drag it to another crate and it will remain there for that current instance you have SL open, but as soon as you close SL and open it again it will be gone from the crate.
Stefania Herb
is there no way to load it to my own abelton crate... or can i load it to the sp-6 so i can grab it when n where i want to on the fly with out havin to search for it? btw....Konix... can i be like you when i grow up? hahahaha
Jacquie Whipp
The Ableton track is locked file and will only show in the "All..." crate.
Breanne Penge
You go into settings, enable the Bridge plugin, voila...?

I've never had to look for some ableton control using the search in serato. It's just right there waiting for me to click it beside the other plugins.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy