Help With Serato DJ Intro

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Help With Serato DJ IntroReply
Help With Serato DJ Intro
Posted on: 21.07.2012 by Sonia Knost
I just downloaded Serato DJ Intro from the official website however when i open it, there ins't a second deck at ALL! i look to the shortcuts to see how to upload a track to the second deck hoping that t would appear but when I press the shortcut nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to get DJ Intro where I can have a second deck?
Sonia Knost
I just downloaded Serato DJ Intro from the official website however when i open it, there ins't a second deck at ALL! i look to the shortcuts to see how to upload a track to the second deck hoping that t would appear but when I press the shortcut nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to get DJ Intro where I can have a second deck?
Audrey Pinda
I'm pretty sure that you need a controller that is Serato DJ Intro certified plugged into your computer to activate the second deck. Something like the Numark Mixtrack Pro (that has the integrated audio interface).

Serato uses a dongle system with their software, so you can download it anywhere, but to actually use it to the full extent, you need some form of licensed hardware.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy