Traktor X1 with Serato on Windows

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Traktor X1 with Serato on WindowsReply
Traktor X1 with Serato on Windows
Posted on: 09.05.2012 by Spencer Kilcoyne
Right,

I've seen that there's a midipipe hack to get the lights working correctly on a Mac. Is there something similar on a PC?
Jacquie Whipp
Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms
Returning to this, as I've not had the headspace for fixing this, is there any way you can merely download a file to condition Serato to work with an X1, in the same way as I would for and X1 and Traktor?

Or is it manual mapping all the way?
You want a template? Here's mine... Konix's X1 template files

If you've watched my video, that's how all the buttons are setup menu. Also have all the LEDs set too.
Spencer Kilcoyne
Right,

I've seen that there's a midipipe hack to get the lights working correctly on a Mac. Is there something similar on a PC?
Spencer Kilcoyne
Coolio - cant watch the video right now. Does the mapping match the Serato template that's included in the x1 box?
Jacquie Whipp
Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms
Returning to this, as I've not had the headspace for fixing this, is there any way you can merely download a file to condition Serato to work with an X1, in the same way as I would for and X1 and Traktor?

You want a template? Here's mine... Konix's X1 template files

If you've watched my video, that's how all the buttons are setup menu. Also have all the LEDs set too.
Spencer Kilcoyne

Spencer Kilcoyne
Yay!
Jacquie Whipp
You no longer need MIDIPipe or BOME's to get the X1's LEDs to light up. There are now option in the Control Editor for the LEDs, just set each buttons' LED On option to "For MIDI Out."

See...

Spencer Kilcoyne
that's the Konix one right?

Looks like I'm going to have to get my midi hat on ...
Leigh Dollyhigh
i believe i used Bohmes or somthing similar sounbding. check the youtube video someone made about x1 and serato, and he tells you there what he uses

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy