Trouble With Novation Twitch/Itch and Recording Aux Input. HELP!

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Trouble With Novation Twitch/Itch and Recording Aux Input. HELP!Reply
Trouble With Novation Twitch/Itch and Recording Aux Input. HELP!
Posted on: 13.08.2012 by Lyndsey Stiff
Hey guys, just got my twitch not too long ago and I love it. I am running into a small problem though. When I plug an audio source into the aux port on the twitch, the music plays through the twitch's master output, however itch is not recognizing it. When I go to the "Mic/Aux" tab in itch, the VU meter is showing no activity (no color), although the iPod is plugged in. Furthermore, if I press the aux on/off button to mute the aux source (or try to manipulate the aux input in any way using the controls on the twitch) nothing happens, the music just keeps playing, even if I close itch. I am asking this because when I record my mixes in itch, if I use an auxiliary source such as an iPod or cd player, I want it to be recorded into the mix as well. If someone could help me it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Lyndsey Stiff
Hey guys, just got my twitch not too long ago and I love it. I am running into a small problem though. When I plug an audio source into the aux port on the twitch, the music plays through the twitch's master output, however itch is not recognizing it. When I go to the "Mic/Aux" tab in itch, the VU meter is showing no activity (no color), although the iPod is plugged in. Furthermore, if I press the aux on/off button to mute the aux source (or try to manipulate the aux input in any way using the controls on the twitch) nothing happens, the music just keeps playing, even if I close itch. I am asking this because when I record my mixes in itch, if I use an auxiliary source such as an iPod or cd player, I want it to be recorded into the mix as well. If someone could help me it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Lyndsey Stiff
Got everything resolved a while back through novation support, but It was exactly what Zer0beet said. Thanks!
Benjamin Sieh
turn of your direct monitoring on the back of your device

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy