Serato Itch used with a Numark NS7 - Headphones do not work?????

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Itch used with a Numark NS7 - Headphones do not work?????Reply
Serato Itch used with a Numark NS7 - Headphones do not work?????
Posted on: 24.09.2012 by Eli Iskowitz
We have a NS7 and since we have had it the headphone function has not worked. The distributor of the NS7informed me that it was a software problem with Itch and we should wait for the updates, download the latest and all will be sorted. I did this & downloaded the latest version of Itch but then the NS7 does not work with this version of Itch at all. I need someones help & give me direction of where and what to do to fix this.
Eli Iskowitz
Thanks, I will try what you have suggested.
Originally Posted by haze324
your distributor is full of shit. I had an NS7 and plenty others do and it works great with Itch.

A few things I would try:
1. Recalibrate the NS7 (its in the manual)
2. If it is the software erase all versions of Itch from your computer first then download
3. Check out the Serato community , there's a subcommunity for Numark Itch products.
Eli Iskowitz
We have a NS7 and since we have had it the headphone function has not worked. The distributor of the NS7informed me that it was a software problem with Itch and we should wait for the updates, download the latest and all will be sorted. I did this & downloaded the latest version of Itch but then the NS7 does not work with this version of Itch at all. I need someones help & give me direction of where and what to do to fix this.
Eli Iskowitz
Thanks, I will try what you have suggested.
Originally Posted by haze324
your distributor is full of shit. I had an NS7 and plenty others do and it works great with Itch.

2. If it is the software erase all versions of Itch from your computer first then download
3. Check out the Serato community , there's a subcommunity for Numark Itch products.
Rebbecca Fennell
ha full of shit for sure, i had an ns7 like 2 years ago and it worked perfectly - theres no way something as essential as headphone out was lost in updates
Julissa Serrone

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy