serato itch and DJ tech tools controllers?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: serato itch and DJ tech tools controllers?Reply
serato itch and DJ tech tools controllers?
Posted on: 17.06.2012 by Tasia Quella
hey guys so i have a vci 300 mkII, using serato itch and was wondering if any of the dj tech tools own controllers will be compatible? i love the style and never owned or toyed with the idea of using one so i thought why not start small, iv checked out the mapping for the vci in tractor but it seems very buggy so i guess I'm stuck with itch. let me know! thank you!
Jenna Skeem
Originally Posted by haze324
actually you can map anything that is a keystroke ---- cue points for example. Not alot of choices, but you can map a few things with a work around.
Yehai know that Key-stoke mapping is available but as for full blown midi mapping, well its not , Unless the Op has a mac and wants to try out that MITCH plug-in. Bust still i doubt if the Op is ever going to reply :L
Jenna Skeem
Originally Posted by keeanrunt
hey guys so i have a vci 300 mkII, using serato itch and was wondering if any of the dj tech tools own controllers will be compatible? i love the style and never owned or toyed with the idea of using one so i thought why not start small, iv checked out the mapping for the vci in tractor but it seems very buggy so i guess I'm stuck with itch. let me know! thank you!
your being very vague here, By DJTT controllers im asuming you mean the midifighter ?

If that is the case then unfortunatley you cannot use a midifighter with serato itch.

Serato itch is a locked software which can only be used with certain serato itch controllers. you cannot map MIDI controllers to serato itch.

However MIDI mapping is possible with SSL and traktor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Tasia Quella
Dorthea Mcconnaughey
MITCH is also available for windows now and it works real nice

Sorry I just realized this was an old post
Jenna Skeem
Originally Posted by haze324
actually you can map anything that is a keystroke ---- cue points for example. Not alot of choices, but you can map a few things with a work around.
Yehai know that Key-stoke mapping is available but as for full blown midi mapping, well its not , Unless the Op has a mac and wants to try out that MITCH plug-in. Bust still i doubt if the Op is ever going to reply :L
Julissa Serrone
Jenna Skeem
Originally Posted by keeanrunt
your being very vague here, By DJTT controllers im asuming you mean the midifighter ?

If that is the case then unfortunatley you cannot use a midifighter with serato itch.

Serato itch is a locked software which can only be used with certain serato itch controllers. you cannot map MIDI controllers to serato itch.

However MIDI mapping is possible with SSL and traktor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy