Loose/Wobbly EQ Knobs on new VCI-400SE

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Loose/Wobbly EQ Knobs on new VCI-400SEReply
Loose/Wobbly EQ Knobs on new VCI-400SE
Posted on: 10.02.2013 by Roger Gomez
Hey Guys

Wondering if someone can help me out here.

I just got the VCI-400EGE on friday. It looks awesome! Love the design.

However, my only gripe is that the EQs all feel different. Some are nice, tight and have a smooth action, but others feel a bit loose and wobbly.

None of them feel the same, and one is really loose (Deck D Mid).

I also have a S4, and the VCI-100, F1, and also the midifighter pros, and all those seem to have a nice smooth consistent action. So this was bit of a surprise for me.

I notice when you pull cap off there is a nut. However, i thought i'd ask here if i can use that nut to tighten, or if its just the way it is?

Please give me your feedback guys on the best way to resolve this problem.

Thanks!
Ajay
Roger Gomez
Hey Guys

Wondering if someone can help me out here.

I just got the VCI-400EGE on friday. It looks awesome! Love the design.

However, my only gripe is that the EQs all feel different. Some are nice, tight and have a smooth action, but others feel a bit loose and wobbly.

None of them feel the same, and one is really loose (Deck D Mid).

I also have a S4, and the VCI-100, F1, and also the midifighter pros, and all those seem to have a nice smooth consistent action. So this was bit of a surprise for me.

I notice when you pull cap off there is a nut. However, i thought i'd ask here if i can use that nut to tighten, or if its just the way it is?

Please give me your feedback guys on the best way to resolve this problem.

Thanks!
Ajay
Roger Gomez
Hey Sev, yeah i sent the email last week on the day i got unit. Hopefully its adjustable. Just doenst feel nice with them all feeling different. I can live with them feeling different, i just don't like the MID D deck knob being wobbly and not smooth.

On my S4 every knob feels the same.
Ulysses Okelly
Have you opened a ticket on support? Sounds like a damaged unit, mine are all pretty much the same

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy