Gig Emergy: channel 2 is playing even when fader is on channel 1

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Gig Emergy: channel 2 is playing even when fader is on channel 1Reply
Gig Emergy: channel 2 is playing even when fader is on channel 1
Posted on: 30.03.2013 by Twyla Tornabene
Playing at a gig right now and the VCI-400 is playing channel 2 even when the fader is all the way to the left. I can take the volume down with the volume fader but the channel fader should be working. Anyone have any ideas asap? I tried reloading my TSI many times and used older ones also.
Hettie Espinueva
Originally Posted by resorte
Playing at a gig right now and the VCI-400 is playing channel 2 even when the fader is all the way to the left. I can take the volume down with the volume fader but the channel fader should be working. Anyone have any ideas asap? I tried reloading my TSI many times and used older ones also.
Excuse my English first. Just an idea. check where the crossfader is set. In the left and the right of the crossfader , in the software, you will see "a b c d", see what is lighten and then make the right choices. Maybe there is the left channel B is activated. Regards.
Twyla Tornabene
Hettie Espinueva
Originally Posted by resorte
Excuse my English first. Just an idea. check where the crossfader is set. In the left and the right of the crossfader , in the software, you will see "a b c d", see what is lighten and then make the right choices. Maybe there is the left channel B is activated. Regards.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy