HOw do use the 400 for the remix decks? + What is the best mapping for remix decks?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: HOw do use the 400 for the remix decks? + What is the best mapping for remix decks?Reply
HOw do use the 400 for the remix decks? + What is the best mapping for remix decks?
Posted on: 30.03.2013 by Martha Stebe
I thought there would be some news or improvements to being able to use the remix decks with the vci-400 se by now but i have yet to hear anything. I wanted to know how you guys are using the 400 to control the remix decks I really don't want to have to spend $200 on a f1 after paying a grand for the 400 especially after it was promoted as being the best controller for traktor. and djtt flagship controller but now only a year later I hardly hear anything from djtt about it.
Many Farnsley
Originally Posted by IZNICE
I thought there would be some news or improvements to being able to use the remix decks with the vci-400 se by now but i have yet to hear anything. I wanted to know how you guys are using the 400 to control the remix decks I really don't want to have to spend $200 on a f1 after paying a grand for the 400 especially after it was promoted as being the best controller for traktor. and djtt flagship controller but now only a year later I hardly hear anything from djtt about it.
I was actually believeing about getting this but now after searching around it doesnt look like they hardly support it , i curently have a s2 but was believeing about getting a s4 or possibly this. Now I dont really know after seeing not much support or many people talking about it.
Martha Stebe
Many Farnsley
i seen on youtube that vestax is actually releasing a vestax tkt version at the musikmese 2013 show. so i am actually curious now to see the reviews i have a feeling the new one will have remix deck support.
Jacquetta Fluegel
yeah, uh I've been wondering the same….It seems something is only "the best" until another "best" one comes out…
Catarina Pazzaglia
https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/166

Have you tried the flashflooder mapping?
Many Farnsley
Originally Posted by IZNICE
I was actually believeing about getting this but now after searching around it doesnt look like they hardly support it , i curently have a s2 but was believeing about getting a s4 or possibly this. Now I dont really know after seeing not much support or many people talking about it.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy