3.6.3 tsi editing

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: 3.6.3 tsi editingReply
3.6.3 tsi editing
Posted on: 23.10.2010 by Adah Backs
I need some advise on what I need to do to the mapping to get it to work how I want it too.

I run traktor scratch pro with midi time code CD's controlling decks a+b on an external mixer so I don't want the jog wheel control the track playing on these decks ever as it seems that if I touch the jog wheel the track plays really fast like ive spun the jog wheel forward and stops the timecode cd's working properly.

I still want the jog wheel to control decks c+d and I also want to see the 4 decks displayed all the time instead of switching between the 2 deck view and 4 deck view depending on what decks the vci is controlling.

The controller mapping is pretty complicated so looking out for some pointers so I know where to start.
Adah Backs
I need some advise on what I need to do to the mapping to get it to work how I want it too.

I run traktor scratch pro with midi time code CD's controlling decks a+b on an external mixer so I don't want the jog wheel control the track playing on these decks ever as it seems that if I touch the jog wheel the track plays really fast like ive spun the jog wheel forward and stops the timecode cd's working properly.

I still want the jog wheel to control decks c+d and I also want to see the 4 decks displayed all the time instead of switching between the 2 deck view and 4 deck view depending on what decks the vci is controlling.

The controller mapping is pretty complicated so looking out for some pointers so I know where to start.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy