outside pitch bend gone in scratch mode too?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: outside pitch bend gone in scratch mode too?Reply
outside pitch bend gone in scratch mode too?
Posted on: 27.09.2010 by Natashia Lotten
Help I'm Using version 363 with fw 1.3 and I know it has removed outside pitch bend in CD-JOG mode, but it also appears gone in scratch mode too.

anyone having this issue?
Natashia Lotten
Help I'm Using version 363 with fw 1.3 and I know it has removed outside pitch bend in CD-JOG mode, but it also appears gone in scratch mode too.

anyone having this issue?
Kevin Kane
Using 1.2 fw and missing the outside pitchbend, too. Going to upgrade the fw anyways so i don't know if it's a mapping prob or fw prob here...
Leeanna Ayla
I'm using the 3_6_3 pause/play tsi and have outside pitch bend. It can be found in this thread.

http://djranking s.com/community /showthr...t=18333&page=2
Bailey Fergurson
outside pitch bend has been purposely left out of 3_6_3. I believe because now the jog wheels are high resolution, I don't use scratch mode very much but would of thought to take them from there as well would be counter productive??
Leeanna Ayla
Lost of little problems like missing functions are often solved by loading the mapping twice using the big import button and starting Traktor again after each import.
Cherish Chevrier
Having the same problem, thought it was a problem w/ the new 3.6.3. mapping but I'm still unable to get it to work even when I go back to 3.5.2 Any help would be appreciated.
Riccardo gava
No I noticed this too, I always use the outside pitch bend so it's a bit annoying to say the least!

How do we get it back?
Natashia Lotten
am I the only one?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy