Changelog for VCI-100 mappings?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Changelog for VCI-100 mappings?Reply
Changelog for VCI-100 mappings?
Posted on: 24.11.2010 by Meg Reinoehl
Is there a changelog available to see all of the changes/bugfixes from each version of the VCI mapping? I thought this might be useful seeing how I just did a jump from 3.5.2 to 3.6.4 and was looking for an easy view of all of the changes instead of trying to look through each individual thread.
Meg Reinoehl
Is there a changelog available to see all of the changes/bugfixes from each version of the VCI mapping? I thought this might be useful seeing how I just did a jump from 3.5.2 to 3.6.4 and was looking for an easy view of all of the changes instead of trying to look through each individual thread.
Meg Reinoehl
I decided to just make one myself using all of the information I could find searching "VCI-100SE Mapping" on the community s. It seems as though Ean didn't post fixes and enhancements for pre-3.4 mappings or edited them out if he did. As new mappings come out or I find more info on the older mappings, I will update this doc.

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dgcdkzkw_52xx4942fm
Leeanna Ayla
There's not one place to see them all, but the changes were in each download thread for the tsi's.

WHAT CHANGED?
Added support for the high res faders and jogs in firmware 1.4
Changed back original Play/Pause functionality. Use Shift + Play to "Re-Play".
Changed back the chained FX presets in the effect section (4 knobs and buttons) to old style
Shift + FX Preset 1 now turns on/off the Audio Recorder
Shift + Gain knob makes Gain have soft takeover
Shift + Headphone level controls Master Volume
Fixed Key knob functionality (Shift + Filter)
Made 2 tsi versions to fix incompatibility issues (FW 1.3 & FW 1.4). Note: FW 1.4 version will still work with older firmwares.
Other minor bug fixes
Updated walk through pdf to match mapping changes

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy