JOG Wheel and Traktor Problems with fw 1.4

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: JOG Wheel and Traktor Problems with fw 1.4Reply
JOG Wheel and Traktor Problems with fw 1.4
Posted on: 25.11.2010 by Arnoldo Amlong
Since upgrading mu VCI 100 to fw 1.4 I have a problem with the jog wheels. When in vinyl mode the jog wheel on which ever deck is selected as the master controls both decks. I have to manually switch the master deck between deck. I used both the mac and pc tsi but the same problem. Before the upgrade the master selection was automatic so how do I get it back to being like that.:eek:
Arnoldo Amlong
Since upgrading mu VCI 100 to fw 1.4 I have a problem with the jog wheels. When in vinyl mode the jog wheel on which ever deck is selected as the master controls both decks. I have to manually switch the master deck between deck. I used both the mac and pc tsi but the same problem. Before the upgrade the master selection was automatic so how do I get it back to being like that.:eek:
Tatum Ansaldo
I know it's somewhere in the prefs but I'm at work so I can't check. If it's unusual behaviour have you tried the normal tricks of reimporting the tsi with the big import button a couple of times and restarting Traktor/your laptop?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy