Vci-100se + dvs & traktor scratch pro?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Vci-100se + dvs & traktor scratch pro?Reply
Vci-100se + dvs & traktor scratch pro?
Posted on: 07.11.2010 by Aprizal Rustarmadi
ive had a vci-se, soundcard and traktor pro for some time now mixing internally. my old Technics 1200s have been lonesome collecting dust with no mixer. Id like to start fingerin some vinyl again so im believeing up going from traktor pro over to traktor scratch pro with the audio 8 dj package.

is it possible to do this and use the vci as my mixer?
Aprizal Rustarmadi
ive had a vci-se, soundcard and traktor pro for some time now mixing internally. my old Technics 1200s have been lonesome collecting dust with no mixer. Id like to start fingerin some vinyl again so im believeing up going from traktor pro over to traktor scratch pro with the audio 8 dj package.

is it possible to do this and use the vci as my mixer?
Janyce Jardon
yep, youll just have to set traktor to internal mixing mode... and when it comes to all the cables, plug in all the ins and outs on the back of your interface (audio 8), and the ones that hook up to your turntables that control the timecode vynils... but then... obviously, you wont have a mixer to plug in the seperate outputs, so there will be several cables that come with the audio 8 that will be left unused... but since you will be set to internal mixing mode, technically all outputs should be routed to output 1 and 2, since all the mixing will be done internally through MIDI.... hope this helps

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy