Vci-100 left cue button not working!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Vci-100 left cue button not working!Reply
Vci-100 left cue button not working!
Posted on: 29.11.2010 by Maren Malaty
Hey guys,
I recently put the newest mapping onto traktor for my vci-100, I haven't put the new firmware on yet. It was really glitchy so I changed it back to the old mapping and my cue button stopping working so I had to map it to my slice button, the cue led still works as when I press slice it lights up. I hadn't moved it around or anything so I don't know how it could've happened.
Any help would be appreciated or any places in Australia I could get it looked at, more specifically Melbourne.

Cheers
Kenny
Maren Malaty
Hey guys,
I recently put the newest mapping onto traktor for my vci-100, I haven't put the new firmware on yet. It was really glitchy so I changed it back to the old mapping and my cue button stopping working so I had to map it to my slice button, the cue led still works as when I press slice it lights up. I hadn't moved it around or anything so I don't know how it could've happened.
Any help would be appreciated or any places in Australia I could get it looked at, more specifically Melbourne.

Cheers
Kenny
Tatum Ansaldo
To be honest I believe you already answered your own question, you need to update the firmware. If that's not an option then the capabilities of the DJTT mapping will be severely limited, you're probably better off with the stock vestax mapping until you have 1.4 FW.
Maren Malaty
yeah I loaded it heaps of times, checked the mapping and even when I change it to juggle mode it still didn't respond. checked it on a midi monitor and just no output.
Leeanna Ayla
Did you double check the mapping you changed to and make sure it was still set up right? I've had some things in mappings that seemed to switch some parameters on it's own.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy