No MIDI from my VCI-100SE

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: No MIDI from my VCI-100SEReply
No MIDI from my VCI-100SE
Posted on: 26.11.2010 by Deetta Title
My VCI-100SE has been working perfectly until today, when it seemingly stopped transmitting MIDI data. The Power LED lights up, but the DATA LED doesn't. Also, its not coming up in my Audio and MIDI setup. I've swapped cables, and even tried another VCI on my computer and it works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? Has this ever happened before?
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by themistojesus
My VCI-100SE has been working perfectly until today, when it seemingly stopped transmitting MIDI data. The Power LED lights up, but the DATA LED doesn't. Also, its not coming up in my Audio and MIDI setup. I've swapped cables, and even tried another VCI on my computer and it works fine.

Please check the your In-Port and Out-Port are properly set for your VCI-100SE mapping in the Controller Manager of the Preferences section in Traktor.
Deetta Title

Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by themistojesus

Please check the your In-Port and Out-Port are properly set for your VCI-100SE mapping in the Controller Manager of the Preferences section in Traktor.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy