Controller is not detected in Traktor... Need help

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Controller is not detected in Traktor... Need helpReply
Controller is not detected in Traktor... Need help
Posted on: 05.12.2010 by Marylyn Brittell
Hi guys,

I have a big problem: As usual, I turn on my mac, plug my vestax VCI 100 SE to mix, but the controller is not detected in traktor.

The blue indicator does not work, and my vestax is unusable...

Can you help me please???

Thanks
Ben
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by pateafixe
Hi guys,

I have a big problem: As usual, I turn on my mac, plug my vestax VCI 100 SE to mix, but the controller is not detected in traktor.

Thanks
Ben
Go into the Preferences->Controller Manager and select the VCI-100SE mapping in the Device listbox. Make sure that your In-Port and Out-Port are either set to your VCI Controller or to All Ports.
Marylyn Brittell
Hi guys,

Thanks
Ben
Leeanna Ayla
Which blue indicator?
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by pateafixe
Hi guys,

Thanks
Ben
Go into the Preferences->Controller Manager and select the VCI-100SE mapping in the Device listbox. Make sure that your In-Port and Out-Port are either set to your VCI Controller or to All Ports.
Towanda Rayment
Did you run the wizard to select the controller? Did you selected the right controller, after importing the mapping?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy