Need A Quick Answer

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Need A Quick AnswerReply
Need A Quick Answer
Posted on: 10.01.2011 by Cindy Lerdahl
Just got my vci today and shes a beaut but after watching the tutorial for setting up the thing eans traktor pro has a preference section called midi mapping but i dont have that. Would it be under layout manager or controller manager. Also whats the best way to tune your latency in the preferences? Thanks alot im dying to start playing with it.
Cindy Lerdahl
Just got my vci today and shes a beaut but after watching the tutorial for setting up the thing eans traktor pro has a preference section called midi mapping but i dont have that. Would it be under layout manager or controller manager. Also whats the best way to tune your latency in the preferences? Thanks alot im dying to start playing with it.
Madalene Ranjan
Did you upgrade Traktor? When you download Traktor Pro from NI it downloads an earlier version. Go up to the top left of the screen and click on Traktor, then about. It will tell you what version you are running. If it's not 1.2.7 then click help, launch service center. You can then upgrade. Hope this helps
Cindy Lerdahl
the latest version i just got it yesterday
Cindy Lerdahl
The upgraded download from traktor le off the native instruments site. And i bought the vci off dj tech tools. how do you unzip a file or whatever you were talking about? i keep trying but nothng
Leeanna Ayla
What version of Traktor Pro?
Cindy Lerdahl
i have traktor pro but when i set it to the latest tsi it it shows no control assignments and then when i close preference and go back its right back at generic keyboard. Could you perhaps give me a step by step on setting up traktor preferences and let me know what could maybe be wrong with what im doing or the tsi? Thanks!
Madalene Ranjan
That video was made using an older version of Traktor. Use the big import button at the bottom left of the preferences. It's between Export and Setup Wizard.
Meg Reinoehl
Do you have Traktor Pro or Traktor LE?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy