SEARCH function?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: SEARCH function?Reply
SEARCH function?
Posted on: 11.01.2011 by Chad Wiarda
Hi DjTechTools.

I've been having my VCI-100 SE for more than a year and love all about it, EXCEPT that you can't use the jog wheel to quickly scroll through a track? You can only put it in scratch mode but it will take ages to go to the middle of a 6 minute track, and i don't wanna lean over to use my computer to jump to the middle of the track.

Any help?

(I had a search funciton on my old controller, Reloop Digital Jockey 2)
Chad Wiarda
Hi DjTechTools.

I've been having my VCI-100 SE for more than a year and love all about it, EXCEPT that you can't use the jog wheel to quickly scroll through a track? You can only put it in scratch mode but it will take ages to go to the middle of a 6 minute track, and i don't wanna lean over to use my computer to jump to the middle of the track.

Any help?

(I had a search funciton on my old controller, Reloop Digital Jockey 2)
Hipolito Scionti
Not many buttons left to map on a VCI 100 SE though...

I'd like to change the scratch mode to seek mode but am scared to tinker with it.

Shift and jogs would be ideal but that's mapped to add cue points when you touch it... which is redundant for me, but again i'm scared to tinker.

I know i could make a back up etc, more can't face the stress
Leeanna Ayla
You could map a button to beat jump 32 beats. That would get you through the song pretty quick. Or change the rotary sensitivity of the jog and that'll get you through the track quicker.
robin loo
i guess you mean a seek function. there was one in tsi version 2.5 but it was removed in 3.x

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy