Headphone Cue Buttons no longer light up

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Headphone Cue Buttons no longer light upReply
Headphone Cue Buttons no longer light up
Posted on: 11.01.2011 by Craig Syrek
Hi all,

I have a VCI 100SE that I've been lightly using for almost a year now. Recently, I experienced a problem where the left Headphone Cue button stopped lighting up. And as if on cue, (LOL, forgive the pun!) the right hand side Headphone Cue button also stopped lighting up.

Both Cue buttons still function though, it's just that the lights no longer work.

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this and what steps were you able to take to fix the situation?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Craig Syrek
Hi all,

I have a VCI 100SE that I've been lightly using for almost a year now. Recently, I experienced a problem where the left Headphone Cue button stopped lighting up. And as if on cue, (LOL, forgive the pun!) the right hand side Headphone Cue button also stopped lighting up.

Both Cue buttons still function though, it's just that the lights no longer work.

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this and what steps were you able to take to fix the situation?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Craig Syrek
Thank you very much! I appreciate the help!
Leeanna Ayla
It's not to hard and should cost you under $25 including buying a decent soldering iron. Google soldering tutorials and watch a few videos then buy some junk electronics to practice a few times on and you'll be golden.

http://www.djranking s.com/2009/08/3...-a-button-led/
Craig Syrek
Thanks for the info!

Is this a procedure reserved for a Vestax Service Technician? Or is it a simpler task that any individual with a background in electronics can do?

Sorry I'm neither, but, I do have friends that may be able to help me out.

Thanks again!
Leeanna Ayla
Probably need to replace the LED's in there.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy