When are green UV knobs going to be back in the store?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: When are green UV knobs going to be back in the store?Reply
When are green UV knobs going to be back in the store?
Posted on: 09.10.2010 by Tatum Ansaldo
Does anyone know when the green UV knob sets for the VCI-100 will be back in the store? I've finally been convinced that they would make a real difference to my performance... (read: I believe my VCI would look awesome with green knobs and faders and I can now justify the expense )

thanks.
Tatum Ansaldo
Does anyone know when the green UV knob sets for the VCI-100 will be back in the store? I've finally been convinced that they would make a real difference to my performance... (read: I believe my VCI would look awesome with green knobs and faders and I can now justify the expense )

thanks.
Tatum Ansaldo
got a reply, according to Zach they're expecting them in at the begginning of next week. I've added some to my midifighter order
Danelle Kaumans
I want some green ones for my vci-300!!
Madalene Ranjan
They are currently in transit. They should get in next week sometime.
Tatum Ansaldo
It's been a while since i posted that one, kinda forgot! Just emailed to see if they can ship some with my midifighter if they arrive in time, I'll see what response i get.
Cristian Carmona
please email orders@djranking s.com to see if they can give you an update.
Matha Obray
i heard two weeks like...a week ago
Arturo Banerjee
I was trying to buy some on the Buy/Sell community and someone replied said DJTT was going to get some in stock next week
Rosaura Maffetone
+1

what's the status?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy