VCI-100 update for new Traktor?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 update for new Traktor?Reply
VCI-100 update for new Traktor?
Posted on: 17.01.2011 by Donovan Mandy
So the new Traktor that's been shown recently - is there going to be a new mapping for the VCI-100 to take advantage of the new features like the loop recorder and sample decks and such?
Somer Vanstraten
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Slight side point but apparently there will be a specific mapping for the X1.

Back on topic, since Ean and DJTT have made their position on the VCI-100 quite clear by announcing the buy/sell and refurbishment program to keep it going, I believe it's reasonable to assume that there will be an updated mapping in due course for the new Traktor. However, DJTT (and flashflooder, who I guess will be doing the mapping) won't have the new version until we do or maybe just before, so it'll most likely take them a while to come up with an updated layout, map it and test it. There are only so many knobs and buttons on the poor thing!
Thinking the same.
For the fact of few buttons i hope it will be a double mapping for vci and mf.
Somer Vanstraten
Originally Posted by mistertuckshop
So the new Traktor that's been shown recently - is there going to be a new mapping for the VCI-100 to take advantage of the new features like the loop recorder and sample decks and such?
We Are all hoping this.
Maybe it will be in combo with MF
Donovan Mandy
Roy Houn
Im glad i have a pair of X1's now, cant wait for the update. Think an X1 will work well along side the vci-100SE now...
Somer Vanstraten
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint

Back on topic, since Ean and DJTT have made their position on the VCI-100 quite clear by announcing the buy/sell and refurbishment program to keep it going, I believe it's reasonable to assume that there will be an updated mapping in due course for the new Traktor. However, DJTT (and flashflooder, who I guess will be doing the mapping) won't have the new version until we do or maybe just before, so it'll most likely take them a while to come up with an updated layout, map it and test it. There are only so many knobs and buttons on the poor thing!
Thinking the same.
For the fact of few buttons i hope it will be a double mapping for vci and mf.
Tatum Ansaldo

Somer Vanstraten
Originally Posted by mistertuckshop
We Are all hoping this.
Maybe it will be in combo with MF

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy