Echo button loading Flanger effect?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Echo button loading Flanger effect?Reply
Echo button loading Flanger effect?
Posted on: 16.01.2011 by Carmine Hinckley
Hey guys, wondering if any of you have encountered this behaviour before. I've just recently bought the VCI-100SE, upgraded to the latest version of Traktor Scratch Pro and imported the 1.4 windows tsi. Everything seems to be working fine but the Echo instant FX buttons seem to load up the Flanger Flux effect into Slot 4 instead of Delay, which isn't much use! Am I importing it wrong or do I just need to edit the mapping, and if so what do I need to change? I'm on Windows using an Audio 8 DJ
Carmine Hinckley
Hey guys, wondering if any of you have encountered this behaviour before. I've just recently bought the VCI-100SE, upgraded to the latest version of Traktor Scratch Pro and imported the 1.4 windows tsi. Everything seems to be working fine but the Echo instant FX buttons seem to load up the Flanger Flux effect into Slot 4 instead of Delay, which isn't much use! Am I importing it wrong or do I just need to edit the mapping, and if so what do I need to change? I'm on Windows using an Audio 8 DJ
Milford Ditter
for fix this you need to import the tsi file with the option "other setting"
robin loo
a small change in the controller mapping would have done the trick too..
just search for effect select and assign the right fx to it..
Carmine Hinckley
Cheers guys, reloading the settings did the trick. I feel a bit daft since this is the answer to 99% of the issues on here, I was scared I would lose some of my own settings but unticking "All Other Settings" took care of that. Thanks!
Janyce Henningson
Do you have the 1.4 firmware?

Could be that...
Gilma Marchini
Restart traktor, re-import, and if that fails check for updates and Restart. I've had the problem, an update in traktor fixed it. Hope your version isn't pirated!!! ;D
Matha Obray
just try it again. re-download it

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy