Problem with Vci 100 tsi or with Traktor please help

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Problem with Vci 100 tsi or with Traktor please helpReply
Problem with Vci 100 tsi or with Traktor please help
Posted on: 30.01.2011 by Elnora Wisegarver
Well lets start with problem one , Sometimes ill turn on my comp load up traktor and boom tsi are gone .I have no control over my vci or midifig.I Have to reinstall all.
Problem two I was doing a gig last week when all of a sudden traktor stopped working . It said traktor has stopped unexpectedly , this was happening every 45 mins . Lucky i bought my ipod with some mixes on it . This was for a new client and I believe I Have blown it because of this problem . I do not want this to happen again .Ok this is what i was using VCI 100 with new tsi 3.6.4.2 have djtechs vci firmware upgraded to latest . macbookpro 4 gig mem 250 gig hd also use a 1 gig external hd , midifighter, audio 8 ,dennon dn-x500 , behringer 15" 600 watt powered speakers , podium pro 15" 500 watt powered speakers behringer 18" sub with behringer 4500 amp. And latest version of traktor scatch pro . any help would be greatly apreciated
Elnora Wisegarver
Well lets start with problem one , Sometimes ill turn on my comp load up traktor and boom tsi are gone .I have no control over my vci or midifig.I Have to reinstall all.
Problem two I was doing a gig last week when all of a sudden traktor stopped working . It said traktor has stopped unexpectedly , this was happening every 45 mins . Lucky i bought my ipod with some mixes on it . This was for a new client and I believe I Have blown it because of this problem . I do not want this to happen again .Ok this is what i was using VCI 100 with new tsi 3.6.4.2 have djtechs vci firmware upgraded to latest . macbookpro 4 gig mem 250 gig hd also use a 1 gig external hd , midifighter, audio 8 ,dennon dn-x500 , behringer 15" 600 watt powered speakers , podium pro 15" 500 watt powered speakers behringer 18" sub with behringer 4500 amp. And latest version of traktor scatch pro . any help would be greatly apreciated
Elnora Wisegarver
Yes I Have and it stopped problem 2 but problem 1 happens now and then looking for what caused the 2nd problem
Leeanna Ayla
Have you tried reinstalling traktor?
Matha Obray
all i can say is make sure all ur drivers are updated

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy