VCI-100 Fail

VCI-100 Fail
Posted on: 01.02.2011 by Joel Bellay
Hello, I have upgraded to 1.4 firmware and am using latest mappings with Traktor Pro 1.2.7.

Problem is that after turning on everything after about 30 seconds, without even touching anything on the VCI-100, all the lights start flashing on the VCI and nothing works. Turning off and on resets but same thing keeps happening.

Is it a firmware, mapping or software issue or has my VCI-100 simply dying as its a few years old?

Thanks
Joel Bellay
Hello, I have upgraded to 1.4 firmware and am using latest mappings with Traktor Pro 1.2.7.

Problem is that after turning on everything after about 30 seconds, without even touching anything on the VCI-100, all the lights start flashing on the VCI and nothing works. Turning off and on resets but same thing keeps happening.

Is it a firmware, mapping or software issue or has my VCI-100 simply dying as its a few years old?

Thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
Are the IN and OUT ports for the tsi set to the VCI-100 or all ports? if it's all ports you'll have problems with it going crazy, if not then I don't believe I can help I'm afraid!
Leeanna Ayla
Wow you're the second person I've seen with this problem today. What's your computer specs? You might try to downgrade to 1.3 and see if that fixes it.
Franklin Momany
Yeesh! That sucks man. I don't have a clue, try checking for bad drivers on your PC/Mac if you can? Maybe try disconnecting all other devices and just connect the VCI and see what happens.

*Edit

Also in what order did this happen? Have you just installed the firmware and new .tsi then this started happening?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy